• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Yello's Suggestion Xplorer

Yello_X

Golem
Welcome, customers, to my suggestion Xplorer! Here, you can find a list of suggestions I made along with a short description!

Enjoy your stay here!
(Note: May contain nuts and puns)

Boats! A New Way To Stay Afloat!
In Terraria, we have minecarts, gigantic flying UFOs, a flying pig-dragon hybrid, but no boats?
(Click here)

Throwing Class Improvements! Making Them A Better Choice
So we all know the Throwing Class, a heavily outclassed class (Eh?) that most people probably forgot about. It only has 2 armors, 2 weapons and a whole lot of things (Javelins, Grenades, Daggers, etc.). So I propose a change to this pitiful class!
(Click here)

Clentaminator Upgrades & Solutions!

Say, you're purifying your whole world and your coins aren't enough to cover your expenses because you keep missing the Corruption/Crimson and Hallow. So, here's a solution *ahem* to that.
(Click here)

Bioculturist - A Completely Unique NPC!
So, you're trying to get some biome-exclusive items from your NPCs (The Painter is a good example) but the biome itself isn't really friendly (i.e; Corruption). So, I propose a new solution to that!
(Click here)

Nature Loving NPCs - A Small Behavior Change

So, we all know Terraria's unique flora can grow without any process, like watering and fertilizing. So, I suggest this small behavior change!
(Click here)

Reforge Master - Easily Change Prefixes
-
(Click here)

Early Game Summoner Improvements
-
(Click here)

Sadly, that's all I have to offer for now. But fret not, human! For I, the Great Papyrus shall make more spaggestions!

Last edited:

Yello_X

Golem
Suggestion making is paused for various reasons:
  • It's my final exam week soon
  • A leak has been detected in my Suggestion Juice™ storage, leading to loss of suggesting ideas

• Stop staring at me

Yello_X

Golem
Crap I forgot to reserve 2nd spot, but it's okay!
Chenjlokz (Changelogs):
  • 2 December 2018: Updated with a new suggestion - Reforge Master!

Top Bottom