Blocks & Decoration Yellow Snow

To yee or not to yee?

• Yee

• Not Yee

• Yee but change _

Results are only viewable after voting.
This block spawns on the surface snow biome, replacing snow and forming in 5 block clumps and inflicts poison while on it and for 5 seconds after. They do this to enimies and players. This allows them to be used as the players first trap set for enimies.

4fc6d7997c2d302.png

Max Stack: 999
Rarity: White
"Yuck. Don't eat it!"

Last edited:
Crafting recipes:
Snow + Crafting station: Toilet = Yellow Snow
Yellow Snow + Crafting station: Hands = Yellow Snowball. Damages NPCs, so is something to throw at the Angler! Yellow Snowballs are used in the same way as normal Snowballs.

hmm, this time I honestly did not like it.
That's too bad. If you say why you don't like it, that could be used to improve the suggestion.
Crafting recipes:
Yellow Snow + Crafting station: Hands = Yellow Snowball. Damages NPCs, so is something to throw at the Angler! Yellow Snowballs are used in the same way as normal Snowballs.
You are a geinus. I take it they inflict poison?

Now with a sprite!

Crafting recipes:

hahaha! This is really funny. how to use a toilet as a crafting station?
Yellow snow would be snow with pee?

This block spawns on the surface snow biome, replacing snow and forming in 5 block clumps and inflicts poison while on it and for 5 seconds after. They do this to enimies and players. This allows them to be used as the players first trap set for enimies.

4fc6d7997c2d302.png

Max Stack: 999
Rarity: White
"Yuck. Don't eat it!"
so its pee snow? omg i'm laughing my butt off! (no pun intended and don't take it to literally for those who do.)

You are a geinus. I take it they inflict poison?
Yes they would. That was part of your original suggestion with them being a trap, so I would anticipate thrown yellow snowballs would too. Could expand that if you like, e.g. mix with Ichor or Cursed Flames instead for different varieties.

Yellow snow would be snow with pee?
so its pee snow?
It doesn't actually snow where I live, so I might not be across the lingo. But my understanding is that yes, yellow snow is snow that someone/something has peed on.

I'm going to stop now - I don't want to fall afoul of any forum rules. :)

The Forum Rules can be read in a lot of places including the link in my signature below. Aside from that, this is going off topic. Please get back on topic. You can continue the conversation on your profiles.
I did read the rules and its incredibly long but I didn't notice that sort of rule.
oh :red:. you haven't read the forum RULES yet?!
yes I have
so far were just two different people's speeches and they were off the thread topic.
well lets get back on topic then. yellow snow, how it could be used for.

Attacking other users via name calling or harrassing them is prohibited.
Change your :red:ing brain to a newer model, because this one seems to be stuck back in 2010.

Back
Top Bottom