tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

Does this work multiplayer? The original one by barack is client side only apparently so my players dont get it when they download mods from the server

it would be possible to only show the bars for the lunar pillars once the shield has been disabled? because once i killed the lunatic cultist the 4 pillars show their health but only see 3 of 4 bars and the fact their hp is always visible until i defeat the pillars is annoying. Can you do something about this issue?

it would be possible to only show the bars for the lunar pillars once the shield has been disabled? because once i killed the lunatic cultist the 4 pillars show their health but only see 3 of 4 bars and the fact their hp is always visible until i defeat the pillars is annoying. Can you do something about this issue?

Bump for importance

well...... lets just say has an option for kirby to make an enabled/disabled option in the controlers for example like assign certain mod ability on the keyboard the same way for enable or disable mini bosses just a thought.

No worries I have some plans for this mod, just that I'm also working on all of my other mods as well (and sparsely at that). The next major thing for this mod is basically support for various kinds of boss layouts that aren't the standard big chunk of painful meat, such as the Moonlord, Brain of Cthulu, Martian Saucer etc, and hopefully a way to allow custom styled health bar appearances and behaviours for bosses (vanilla and modded). But that's for another time. (No april fools here)

No worries I have some plans for this mod, just that I'm also working on all of my other mods as well (and sparsely at that). The next major thing for this mod is basically support for various kinds of boss layouts that aren't the standard big chunk of painful meat, such as the Moonlord, Brain of Cthulu, Martian Saucer etc, and hopefully a way to allow custom styled health bar appearances and behaviours for bosses (vanilla and modded). But that's for another time. (No april fools here)
So are you going to be removing health bars for certain things that aren't bosses?

Hoping he makes it so the lunar event towers hp bars are not always active through the whole event until you down the shields and hit them

Yeah I'll get around to fixing the issues in this mod Soon™(maybe), didn't realise it had quite the demand...
To fix:
  • Mysterious Portals
  • Celestial Pillars
  • I think because when I hacked this together I told the system to include any NPCs with a boss head icon.
  • to check out public override bool? DrawHealthBar(byte hbPosition, ref float scale, ref Vector2 position)
Possible features:
  • Change vertical spacing/size of bars.
  • Fade in/out and other possible animation.
  • Custom healthbar graphics (+mod support).
  • Custom bar behaviour for bosses like Moonlord and Martian Saucer (+mod support).
  • Transparency when mouse is near the boss bars.
Remind me if I've missed anything please!

does this mod work well in multiplayer? like showing each different player what boss they are attacking with the correct health bar

Back
Top Bottom