tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

I know, what I meant is, "Why did they release such a modbreaking update?"
I later found out that what was modbreaking was actually the Terraria update which basically changed most of the coding, and not tModLoader

The reason many (almost all) mods broke with this TModLoader update is because there were many changes to vanilla Terraria in 1.3.5. Because of that the TModLoader devs needed to chance much of the code to work with the new version. That in turn means that mods need to change their code to work with the new TModLoader 0.10. There really was no way for them to make it so previous mods would automatically work with 0.10.

Edit: I just noticed that you found all this out already. Sorry about that.

I really like the pillar enemy kill count. Could you also add a Slime Rain counter? Also, for some reason, health bars sometimes stay on the screen after the boss dies or despawns. The health bar is stuck on 0 or negative health if it died or wherever it was left off if the boss despawned. I am using version 0.9.2.3 still. I can give a mod list if needed. I think the glitch happened before with Everscream, Calamity's Leviathan and Siren Lure, and Trelamium's Mother Spider.

I really like the pillar enemy kill count. Could you also add a Slime Rain counter? Also, for some reason, health bars sometimes stay on the screen after the boss dies or despawns. The health bar is stuck on 0 or negative health if it died or wherever it was left off if the boss despawned. I am using version 0.9.2.3 still. I can give a mod list if needed. I think the glitch happened before with Everscream, Calamity's Leviathan and Siren Lure, and Trelamium's Mother Spider.
dude if you download the recent version for the 0.10 (please check previous page to the bottom)is logical that is no going to work for the 9.2.3 modloader and therefore youre going to have serious bugs.

upload_2017-6-12_19-38-18.png

I have a bug to report. I crashed with this error.
Trigger: The King Slime shrinking animation.
Setup: Multiple other mods, but I disabled all of them and only enabling this mod causes the problem to reappear. This was on an expert mode world.
PC: Windows 7 x64

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-12_19-37-57.png
    upload_2017-6-12_19-37-57.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 273
I have a bug report as well. I get the exact same crash as @Kodnot.
Trigger: Lunatic Cultist takes any damage
Setup: Tested on expert mode world with no other mods enabled, as well as disabling all effects on the bar such as fillup animation, chipFX, etc.
PC: Windows 10 x64

Can you fix the golem health bar ? idk why , but i used this with the prefixes for enemies mod , and golem had the duplication modifier , since then i think he has the same health as moon lord but severely decreased
Screenshot
Wfe4NNl.png

Dude you just answered to yourself lmao
EDIT I'm a :red:ing moron
I got an alert telling me you posted here but those posts are both from the same day
And that "As well" might not be a "Me too" but an "Also"
Ignore me because nothing smart can come out of me
DOUBLE EDIT I WAS RIGHT the comment is from today BUT I'M ALSO A :red:ING MORON because I was viewing the wrong dates
Now, you either just answered to yourself like I said (And the "As well" meant "Me too") or you just added more info after all this time (And the "As well" meant "Also")

Dude you just answered to yourself lmao
EDIT I'm a :red:ing moron
I got an alert telling me you posted here but those posts are both from the same day
And that "As well" might not be a "Me too" but an "Also"
Ignore me because nothing smart can come out of me
DOUBLE EDIT I WAS RIGHT the comment is from today BUT I'M ALSO A :red:ING MORON because I was viewing the wrong dates
Now, you either just answered to yourself like I said (And the "As well" meant "Me too") or you just added more info after all this time (And the "As well" meant "Also")
you just confused me so much
Edit:eek:h :red: I did answer myself
Edit 2: accidentally deleted previous comment so it usually happens for me if I do over 100 damage to a boss enemy and that kills it.

Last edited:
I have a problem with the eater of worlds their hp bar remains on screen after being defeated and this is fixed until I re-enter my world, this happens to me sometimes.

I have a problem with the eater of worlds their hp bar remains on screen after being defeated and this is fixed until I re-enter my world, this happens to me sometimes
it is known that if the boss' health is reduced below 0, the health bar will remain there until you exit the world

Oh golly, I has problem with hp bar being negative and staying forever (until I reload the world tho) and I is the first person to ever has this problem, help?

EDIT:I do have a problem with the health bar though, It's just that I saw two other people report the same problem, so I figured I'd try to brighten the day of whoever will have to read all of these complaints...

EDIT 2: I failed at grammar in my last edit...

EDIT 4: Deleted "EDIT 3"

Last edited:
it is known that if the boss' health is reduced below 0, the health bar will remain there until you exit the world
sorry If I replied late, but no I killed the boss with leaving his hp to exactly 0 but his bar is still present and I killed each segment in one hit.

I think i found i bug. I see there are some other people that have found this before me but i can assure you I didn't one shot his or anything.
waNVxeQ.png

Back
Top Bottom