Yet Another Furry Snout

DoctorMiawoo

Terrarian
Do you want a snout to go with your animal ears and tail ? You've come to the right place !
This pack will slightly change the player head to give them a custom snout and a more "furry like" appearance
It was inspired by IceStoneVulpix Player Furry Head pack and was supposed to be only a personal one but i decided to upload it in case anyone wants it :)

-------

Update :

After playing for a while i decided to go back and improved it.
The face as been change a tiny bit and now as the classic white fluff on the bottom part of the head
The snout can also be colored and will be the same as the color of the eyes :)

Enjoy :D

-----------------
Showcase
-----------------

test-hair.png

Exemple-1.png

ezgif-6-524bd94ff921.gif

3.png

-----------------
Installation instructions
-----------------

Download

Attachments

• Yet Another Furry Snout 2.1 .zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 5,852
Last edited:
This is cool, i can't wait that TModLoader gets 1.4 so i can use this with the TerraGuardians Mod it will be a cool combination

For some reason I forgot a white pixel in the version i uploaded earlier, I just uploaded a small hotfix to fix that :)

Do you want a snout to go with your animal ears and tail ? You've come to the right place !
This pack will slightly change the player head to give them a custom snout and a more "furry like" appearance
It was inspired by IceStoneVulpix Player Furry Head pack and was supposed to be only a personal one but i decided to upload it in case anyone wants it :)

-------

Update :

After playing for a while i decided to go back and improved it.
The face as been change a tiny bit and now as the classic white fluff on the bottom part of the head
The snout can also be colored and will be the same as the color of the eyes :)

Enjoy :D

-----------------
Showcase
-----------------

View attachment 275956
View attachment 275957

-----------------
Installation instructions
-----------------

Download

I can do the whole body of furry like swapping the clothes would be awesome because I loved the face now the body would be good

1591198598309.png

I can do the whole body of furry like swapping the clothes would be awesome because I loved the face now the body would be good

1591198642724.png

View attachment 276047

I don't really understand what you mean. I don't see how modifying the body would make it more furry apart from adding the tail to the mesh which is already a vanity item.

View attachment 276050What about fixing this one thing about the body? Or just how it looks when having the set

Can you be more specific ? 'o'

I mean, it's following the skin color to makes the fur so it would work with that outfit, i can't really see how i could make it look more furry with so little pixel when the body itself would look similar ?
You should try a non-human skin tone color and it should look less weird.

I was doing the same thing for my own character and stumbled upon this mod, great job!
If you don't mind me asking, how did you add the white texture and nose color without the skin tone overlapping it?
I can only get mine to have different shades of the same color.
icon.png

I was doing the same thing for my own character and stumbled upon this mod, great job!
If you don't mind me asking, how did you add the white texture and nose color without the skin tone overlapping it?
I can only get mine to have different shades of the same color.
View attachment 276631
Thank you ♥
The white texture is actually applied on the white of the eyes instead of the actual face :)

Back
Top Bottom