Yet Another Furry Snout

Do you want a snout to go with your animal ears and tail ? You've come to the right place !
This pack will slightly change the player head to give them a custom snout and a more "furry like" appearance
It was inspired by IceStoneVulpix Player Furry Head pack and was supposed to be only a personal one but i decided to upload it in case anyone wants it :)

-------

Update :

After playing for a while i decided to go back and improved it.
The face as been change a tiny bit and now as the classic white fluff on the bottom part of the head
The snout can also be colored and will be the same as the color of the eyes :)

Enjoy :D

-----------------
Showcase
-----------------

View attachment 275956
View attachment 275957

-----------------
Installation instructions
-----------------

Download

very... errrr... interesting.

It plain and simply doesn't work for me, Am I supposed to use a mod loader? When I put it in the texture pack file is doesn't even pop up in there

Hiya, I love this texture pack, but unfortunatley for me, Im kinda of a shark gal, could you make a variant thats more aquatic looking >w<

I’ve been using this for like 6 months and I’ve never read the comments. So uh… good job! After making some content myself, I can appreciate how even small things can be so time consuming. So.. yeah good job! I have to ask, have you made any more furry related texture-packs? Just curious.

does the mod work on Terraria mobile? Never use a mod or texture pack in terraria, explain to me?. (Google translator). Disculpa el mod sirve en terraria? nunca he puesto un mod o pack de texturas al juego asi que no sabria como funcionaria todo, Alguien me explica? (Original reply spanish).

Back
Top Bottom