Yet Another Furry Snout

is it possible to have this work with moon charm instead?

I guess it would be if you find the texture for the werewolf form but I'm not too interested in doing it

Why don't these work on mac?

I have no idea, does mac have the 1.4 update ? You should be able to just extract the pack in the ressource pack folder and activate it in game (the installation guide is linked on the first post)

Do you want a snout to go with your animal ears and tail ? You've come to the right place !
This pack will slightly change the player head to give them a custom snout and a more "furry like" appearance
It was inspired by IceStoneVulpix Player Furry Head pack and was supposed to be only a personal one but i decided to upload it in case anyone wants it :)

-------

Update :

After playing for a while i decided to go back and improved it.
The face as been change a tiny bit and now as the classic white fluff on the bottom part of the head
The snout can also be colored and will be the same as the color of the eyes :)

Enjoy :D

-----------------
Showcase
-----------------

View attachment 275956
View attachment 275957

-----------------
Installation instructions
-----------------

Download

When I put the file in my Resource Packs folder it doesn't show up in the GUI?

Could you make the NPCs have this too? I really like this texture pack, GREAT JOB!!!! :redspin:
Capture 2020-06-12 13_35_19.png
This is my tux fox dude.

Do you want a snout to go with your animal ears and tail ? You've come to the right place !
This pack will slightly change the player head to give them a custom snout and a more "furry like" appearance
It was inspired by IceStoneVulpix Player Furry Head pack and was supposed to be only a personal one but i decided to upload it in case anyone wants it :)

-------

Update :

After playing for a while i decided to go back and improved it.
The face as been change a tiny bit and now as the classic white fluff on the bottom part of the head
The snout can also be colored and will be the same as the color of the eyes :)

Enjoy :D

-----------------
Showcase
-----------------

View attachment 275956
View attachment 275957

-----------------
Installation instructions
-----------------

Download

Have you tried to put white pixels to simulate the belly?, i mean, i like this textures, but, i think it will be even cooler to have white pixels in the body :pinky:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom