tModLoader Yet Another Items Idea Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the TCF page for the Yet Another Items Idea Mod.

As the name implies, this mod is focused around ideas, preferably items/weapons/armor. Exclusively those, actually, I can't code much else right now.

Feel free to suggest items here or on the Discord below. I'd recommend the Discord, because it's a lot easier to give feedback there.

Please note that unless you've got a sprite for your item, all items will use vanilla sprites.

]
Nothing.

Download {N/A}: The mod doesn't exist yet.

Discord: <removed>

Thread will be updated as items are added.

Edit: Closed

Last edited:
I've seen a bunch of 'WIP' mods.. how about you finish a mod...
and if you don't let the moderators know to take the forum down. I've seen at least 3 or 4 mods made by you that had no content.

Friendly advice from a modder that had a few failed mods to another dev, please take this advice.

ALSO:
Don't you vanilla sprites.. I mean yeah you can if you want but people don't have an appeal to recycled sprites. Nobody truly likes that and I wouldn't do it, spend time making your own or find a spriter.
Learn how to program, their are several tModLoader Coding Discord servers out there, just look around. You can also use youtube for help. This mod could be a start, but please spend time making content for this instead of filling the forums with unnecessary forums.

This isn't supposed to be a rude comment, i'm just letting you know what you should do. If you need any help with programming, please pm me and i will help you as much as I can.

I've seen a bunch of 'WIP' mods.. how about you finish a mod...
and if you don't let the moderators know to take the forum down. I've seen at least 3 or 4 mods made by you that had no content.

Friendly advice from a modder that had a few failed mods to another dev, please take this advice.

ALSO:
Don't you vanilla sprites.. I mean yeah you can if you want but people don't have an appeal to recycled sprites. Nobody truly likes that and I wouldn't do it, spend time making your own or find a spriter.
Learn how to program, their are several tModLoader Coding Discord servers out there, just look around. You can also use youtube for help. This mod could be a start, but please spend time making content for this instead of filling the forums with unnecessary forums.

This isn't supposed to be a rude comment, i'm just letting you know what you should do. If you need any help with programming, please pm me and i will help you as much as I can.
I suppose that’s fair. I do generally have the issue of starting things I never finish...
I can’t really help using vanilla sprites, though. Learning to sprite isn’t something I find interest in, whether it’s for a mod or not, and my stuff isn’t big enough to really warrant nothing someone to make sprites for.
I can code enough to make basic stuff and I can find out the rest through open source, so I should be good on that front, I just need to actually learn how to code things other than items. One thing, though: Please don’t recommend YouTube videos to people for tModLoader coding... Unless someone’s made some recently, all of them are outdated.
I suppose I’ll end up closing this mod, then. No point in making a tiny mod I know I won’t finish. Thanks for the wake-up call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom