tModLoader Yggdrasil (WIP 1.4)

Can you make it so Frostcore shows up for spelunker potions and the Shiny Tablet's effect? also do the draugr spawn in the Snow Cavern layer or just underground Snow?
Edit 1: ok so the occult shards are really annoying to get and need balancing, I left the dungeon with 85 bones and only 3 O Shards. and I need 55 Occult shards for the amour set and slab so i'd either make it 20; 5 for each item or make the drop chance way higher cuz I was mowing down them mo fos.

Last edited:
Can you make it so Frostcore shows up for spelunker potions and the Shiny Tablet's effect? also do the draugr spawn in the Snow Cavern layer or just underground Snow?
Edit 1: ok so the occult shards are really annoying to get and need balancing, I left the dungeon with 85 bones and only 3 O Shards. and I need 55 Occult shards for the amour set and slab so i'd either make it 20; 5 for each item or make the drop chance way higher cuz I was mowing down them mo fos.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll add that to the todo list.
I'm really surprised by the super low amount of shards you got though! Will have a look for sure.

So I'm in hardmode now, and I haven't gotten a single Ice shard so I skipped out on the glacier set entirely, but then I learned that the Dvergr Power Forge needs them and every Ice merman and Ice Mimic I've killed haven't dropped any yet so am I just extremely unlucky or do they have a low drop chance?

Edit: as soon as I posted this I alt tabbed back into the game and a one shard. so, I think I was just unlucky, but I'll play longer and see how long it takes to get ten.
Edit 2: *more important* yeah so, it's taking a while to get the glacier shards, so I'd recommend making it so all the mobs in the ice biome have a chance to drop them or make it so when they are dropped by the Ice merman or Ice Mimic, they drop like 3-4.

Last edited:
I really feel I was not as unlucky but I'll have a look for sure. I don't want to have a ton of grind with this.
Thanks again for the feedback.

How do you get cold Iron bars? Also I beat the game runemaster only and it was pretty fun. 9/10 tmodloader experience.

Last edited:
How do you get cold Iron bars? Also I beat the game runemaster only and it was pretty fun. 9/10 tmodloader experience.
It's in the new biome, Svartalvheim.
It was added in the last update so you might need a new world.
Also, really happy you enjoyed the new class!

This mod seems interesting, I'll definitely check it out before I continue my Thorium run! *adds to list of mods to check out because they add a new class as well as cool content*

It's in the new biome, Svartalvheim.
It was added in the last update so you might need a new world.
Also, really happy you enjoyed the new class!
Thanks! I'll do a new play through soon. Looking forward to seeing this mod evolve more over time <3

EDIT So I started a new playthrough and the biome spawned right below my world spawn so when digging my hellavator i had to go around it. So can you please make it so the biome doesn't spawn there plz?

Last edited:
Thanks! I'll do a new play through soon. Looking forward to seeing this mod evolve more over time <3

EDIT So I started a new playthrough and the biome spawned right below my world spawn so when digging my hellavator i had to go around it. So can you please make it so the biome doesn't spawn there plz?
It's by design. I'm not planning to change the location of it.
We'll see in the future, I might change my mind. Others have talked about having to relocate the hellevator.

Why not have it at the opposite side of the dungeon? I always thought it odd that re-logic never bothered to add anything else towards the later third of the map on the other side.

Why not have it at the opposite side of the dungeon? I always thought it odd that re-logic never bothered to add anything else towards the later third of the map on the other side.
Because a lot of other mods are having stuff there.
But like I said, I'll see at some point if it's too annoying.

After the longest vacations of my career life. I'm not embarking on a new journey and won't have the time to focus on Yggdrasil for a long while I assume.
Thank you everyone for supporting us during that journey ❤️ . We had a lot of fun and I'm happy you seemed to enjoy what was first supposed to be a tiny little thing.
The mode won't receive any more update for an indefinite amount of time.

0.3.1 - Last tiny update for a while
New Content
- New Moldy Cheese Soup (someone asked for more moldy stuff so, why not?)
- New Toy Wooden Sword (it's good if you don't want to spam click at the start of the game)

Fixes and Tweaks
- Tons of code refactor that is absolutely invisible for you (backend work is what it is)
- Icy Merman and Ice Mimic will drop more glacier shards more often
- Zombiking should spawn less often
- Angry bones will drop more occult shards more often
- Frostcore now shows up with spelunker potion

Would you consider releasing the mod's source and raw data on Github so that other people can update it when needed?

Back
Top Bottom