Weapons & Equip Yin Yang

To spookport or not to spookport

• Spookport

• Spookportn't

• Spookpor but change _

• No Spookport because I just don't like the OOA

Results are only viewable after voting.
The first teir of the Old Ones Army is pretty useless. Sure, you can use like 1 sentry, but my main concern at that teir is beating the WOF, and sentries being sentries, they aren't the best for it.

I would like to introduce a new assessory for it, the Yin Yang! It has a 30% chance of being dropped from the Dark Mage and has a 33% chance of returning inflicted debuffs to the senders (if the debuff can be inflicted on them)

So what do you think? Do you like this, want something different about it, hate the OOA and therefore don't want this, or do you have another reason?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bry
It's a great idea, but if your main concern is beating the WoF at that point, it's not very useful? The WoF doesn't cause debuffs... well, not any that would benefit you if they were reflected. Nevertheless this accessory could be useful at any stage of the game, which makes this a great suggestion! Support

Reactions: Bry
It's a great idea, but if your main concern is beating the WoF at that point, it's not very useful? The WoF doesn't cause debuffs... well, not any that would benefit you if they were reflected. Nevertheless this accessory could be useful at any stage of the game, which makes this a great suggestion! Support
I see your point about the wof thing, but this works post wof and those sentries really don't.

I think it's good , and maybe it could a another add on to the Ankh Sheild

I think it's good , and maybe it could a another add on to the Ankh Sheild
Maybe, but I think it would be better suited to branching out from the obsidian shield into a "balance shield" or whatever. Also, as far as I know none of the old one's army content is integrated into mainstream crafting, partly because then console players would miss out on something, like the upgraded Ankh shield idea

Maybe, but I think it would be better suited to branching out from the obsidian shield into a "balance shield" or whatever. Also, as far as I know none of the old one's army content is integrated into mainstream crafting, partly because then console players would miss out on something, like the upgraded Ankh shield idea
Yeah but they would have all that ither :red: , like I have the Handheld Mirroi but I'm never gonna use it

Back
Top Bottom