Items You Just Got 'Boned!'

Yea, But Then You Have The Problem Of Having Boatloads Of Them And Quite Possibly Getting Them Faster Then You Can Use Them, Especially Considering Lava Never Naturally Spawns In The Dungeon.
Perhaps a version of the dungeon slime which carries a doll instead of a key can spawn and will always drop the doll but is about 2-4 times less common as the regular dungeon slimes.

Perhaps a version of the dungeon slime which carries a doll instead of a key can spawn and will always drop the doll but is about 2-4 times less common as the regular dungeon slimes.
Yea, That Could Work, And They Would Obviously Be Detected By The Lifeform Analyser. Although That Does Screw Around With Slime Related Stuff By A Bit. Slime Staff And Gelatin World Tour, For Example.

Yea, That Could Work, And They Would Obviously Be Detected By The Lifeform Analyser. Although That Does Screw Around With Slime Related Stuff By A Bit. Slime Staff And Gelatin World Tour, For Example.
True, another alternative is a rare angry bones that can spawn holding one like voodoo demons but far less common.

They're both the same slime, just with different items inside.
You don't need to kill a Green Slime with no items and a Green Slime for EVERY item it could have for the achievement, right?

They're both the same slime, just with different items inside.
You don't need to kill a Green Slime with no items and a Green Slime for EVERY item it could have for the achievement, right?
I was thinking it would be a different entity and have it's own name, like the Voodoo demon for example. Plus I'm sure 1.4 will add more slime types anyway.

I was thinking it would be a different entity and have it's own name, like the Voodoo demon for example. Plus I'm sure 1.4 will add more slime types anyway.
I'm pretty sure that the Voodoo demon only is different from other demons because it was made earlier (voodoo demons are 1.1, while slimes with bonuses inside them are 1.3)

Reactions: Bry
I'm pretty sure that the Voodoo demon only is different from other demons because it was made earlier (voodoo demons are 1.1, while slimes with bonuses inside them are 1.3)
That makes sense.
So the Dungeon slime should have say a 10% chance to have a Voodoo doll and 90% chance to have a key?

Well this topic has changed from Skeletron drops to Dungeon slimes, let's get back on topic shall we?

Last edited:
Alright! Thanks for all of your support and feedback.
I made sure to go back through and tweak a few things to make them (hopefully) a bit more fair and balanced. Such as:

-Decreased Bow Marrow Speed
-Changed Bow Marrow name (I like the new pun even more!)
-Decreased Shackled Skull Damage
-Tweaked Sturdy Bone defense and abilities
-Tweaked Sturdy Shackle defense and abilities
-Added enemy variant

And more..!
Thank you!
:dryadwink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bry
There already is a reason to defeat him other than the dungeon unlocked. You cannot summon the Lunatic Cultist without defeating Skeletron. I guess this would make fighting him again actually useful.

I suggest you make the "Sturdy Shackle" worth 5 defense not 4. I also suggest you change the Clothier Voodoo Doll's tooltip back to "You are a terrible person...". The Clothier was not terrible just cursed by Skeletron.

There already is a reason to defeat him other than the dungeon unlocked. You cannot summon the Lunatic Cultist without defeating Skeletron. I guess this would make fighting him again actually useful.

I suggest you make the "Sturdy Shackle" worth 5 defense not 4. I also suggest you change the Clothier Voodoo Doll's tooltip back to "You are a terrible person...". The Clothier was not terrible just cursed by Skeletron.
I think the "You are a terrible person..." tooltip refers to the player for using the voodoo doll (if they would use it), to murder poor clothier for greedy monetary gain or whatever reason, after the poor old man is finally free from his curse.
same goes for the guide voodoo doll too for sacrificing the very person who helped you from the start (and opened the door to let in the zombies, but whatever XD)

I suggest you make the "Sturdy Shackle" worth 5 defense not 4.

I also suggest you change the Clothier Voodoo Doll's tooltip back to "You are a terrible person...". The Clothier was not terrible just cursed by Skeletron.
The Shackle's not that hard to get, though, and 5 defense on a Pre-Hardmode accessory without Modifiers is pretty meaty. The Shield of Cthulhu has 4, and it's an Expert Mode accessory.

Regardless of intent, he still did what he did, so I think the tooltip's fine.

The Shield of Cthulhu has 4
noI01J9.png
:dryadnaughty:

The Shackle's not that hard to get, though, and 5 defense on a Pre-Hardmode accessory without Modifiers is pretty meaty. The Shield of Cthulhu has 4, and it's an Expert Mode accessory.

Regardless of intent, he still did what he did, so I think the tooltip's fine.
Opps I thought it was crafted with the Expert Item

Back
Top Bottom