You must save or kill the user above you

I sacrifice someone else in exchange for bringing you out of hell.

And now I'm being hunted down for sacrificing someone.

I remind the prosecutor that you didn’t actually commit manslaughter. That was first degree murder.

Your lawyer is now trying to kill me for losing them a client.

Well, they're only human, so that doesn't sound like a problem to me. In fact, I think I'll sacrifice you as well.

And now a cult has formed and is trying to sacrifice me in a ritual under some kind of notion that it will make me ascend into godhood for some reason.

Sorry, what? A chance you will become a Princess Celestia? I'm in, sacrificing you outright for that!

And now I get chased by angry Nightmare Moon for trying to free Celestia somehow.

I don't know what "smail" is, so can't help you. Maybe if it were small...

An angry Changeling is trying to capture me and replace me.

I throw a Vitrolic at them. Changeling... pacified! You can now go free.

And now Princess Luna is chasing me about and trying to send me to the oxygen-less moon because I threw Vitrolic at Changeling in a risky play.

I throw a Vitrolic at them. Changeling... pacified! You can now go free.

And now Princess Luna is chasing me about and trying to send me to the oxygen-less moon because I threw Vitrolic at Changeling in a risky play.
i Murder them.

i am now being hunted down by the entire usa because a mexican commit murder

I lawyer the way out of that for you by arguing that you hallucinated murdering a fictional being, not in US juridisction and definitely not an US citizen.

And now I'm being chased by a pack of wolves because what to expect there? I'm a pony - aka prey to them.

Well, if you think you deserve, I'll let it happen.

Someone hacks into the universe and sets my life as 0⁰/tan(π/2)

They forgot that they set it as a string "0°/tan(pi/2)", which is a char table, which means you're having way more health than one has. Whoops, he made you immortal, all because I did that sneaky thing.

The hacker attempts now to aimbot to kill me over and over again, until every second of me gets killed.

(How did something which is at best 0 if in degrees and which was supposed to be undefined/undefined become a large number? As that was radians and 0^0.)

Well, their aimbot has the flaw of not working with invert y turned on. So, I change that setting on their computer while they're distracted.

And now the hacker is trying to trace me.

(How did something which is at best 0 if in degrees and which was supposed to be undefined/undefined become a large number? As that was radians and 0^0.)

Well, their aimbot has the flaw of not working with invert y turned on. So, I change that setting on their computer while they're distracted.

And now the hacker is trying to trace me.
i let the hacker trace you because im too stupid to know what the hell you are talking about

obama sees and trys to turn me into a grilled cheese

Well, I turn you into gouda so he could do that in first place. And remove your soul by doing that.

And a necromancer is now angry with me for deleting a soul he could use, trying to take my own.

Bad news for the necromancer, and for you, I also practiced necromancy. And gunfighting.
So the necromancer's dead from bullet wounds and you're now mine.

I desperately need mental help.

Back
Top Bottom