Items You should be able to craft post MoonLord items.

TerrarianCrab

Official Terrarian
I think this would be a great idea since i don't want to kill the moonlord 50 times just to get a meowmere, crafting recipes are below.

Meowmere : Enchanted Sword + 10 luminite bars + 15 souls of light. (enchanted sword recipe just to save time is : Frostbrand + 15 souls of light + 15 souls of night + Hero's set (that gets a crafting recipe in 3DS, they should bring that back.)

Terrarian : Eye of Cthulhu (yoyo) + 10 luminite bars + 15 chlorophyte bars + 15 jungle spores.

Star Wrath : Starfury + 10 luminite bars + 15 souls of night + 15 souls of fright.

S.D.M.G : Megashark + 10 luminite bars + 15 souls of light + 15 souls of might + 3 seashells + 3 starfish.

Last Prism : 50 glass + 20 Crystals + 15 souls of light + 20 ectoplasm + 3 unicorn horns + 10 luminite bars.

Lunar Flare : Blizzard Staff + Meteor Staff + Crystal Storm + 20 ectoplasm + 10 luminite bars.

Rainbow Crystal Staff : Lightning aura staff + 20 ectoplasm + 30 crystals + 10 luminite bars + 15 souls of sight

Lunar Portal Staff : Lightning aura staff + 20 ectoplasm + 10 vortex fragments + 5 shiverthorn + 15 souls of sight

Celebration MK2 : celebration + 200 Rocket III + 10 luminite bars + 10 crystals.

I'd be happy for some recommendations on what I can change!

I understand your problems, but this is just i was thinking. If you want to farm for all of that luminite to get all of the items, you would've probably gotten all the weapons you need. but for single weapons, its a good idea. I like the fact that it isn't easy to craft these weapons, especially since nearly all of them require luminite

I understand your problems, but this is just i was thinking. If you want to farm for all of that luminite to get all of the items, you would've probably gotten all the weapons you need. but for single weapons, its a good idea. I like the fact that it isn't easy to craft these weapons, especially since nearly all of them require luminite
Yeah, the reason i put in luminite is that you can't craft it pre moonlord.

I don’t know about specifically crafting weapons. No other boss has you craft weapons that it could also drop itself, and, love it or hate it, random chance is a huge part of the game. Although it *is* the Moon Lord, so maybe an excuse can be made.

Plus I don’t know about some of these recipes. Frostbrand crafting into Enchanted Sword? I don’t really like that. And some of the recipes look way too easy for you to bypass Moon Lord’s drops - Lunar Flare is fine since you’d have to go out of your way to make it if you don’t get it from the Moon Lord, but Celebration MKII looks really easy, for example.

I’d suggest making the recipes a bit harder, personally, so that you’re actually encouraged to try to get them from Moon Lord before craftinf them yourself.

I saw this thread and was immediately like: "why, just why" then like "that defeats the purpose of having to fight the final boss for them"

Personally I'm not a fan of this. Once you've killed the ML a couple of times he, and the pillars become trivial, as you have access to his drops. They may not be the ones you want, but all his drops make the pillars and his fight much quicker. For me, the 1 minute wait for the ML to spawn is far longer than it takes to kill him. At this point you don't need the fragments for armour so they can be plowed into sigils to summon him again.

Imo, having them craftable, at least that cheaply would devalue them.

Personally I'm not a fan of this. Once you've killed the ML a couple of times he, and the pillars become trivial, as you have access to his drops. They may not be the ones you want, but all his drops make the pillars and his fight much quicker. For me, the 1 minute wait for the ML to spawn is far longer than it takes to kill him. At this point you don't need the fragments for armour so they can be plowed into sigils to summon him again.

Imo, having them craftable, at least that cheaply would devalue them.
yes, and they should make it possible to skip the one minute

That minute can be useful when you first fight the ML. If it's night you can use that minute to kill a few EoC to leave piles of hearts around to pick up during the fight. Not so important once you've killed him a couple of times though.

That minute can be useful when you first fight the ML. If it's night you can use that minute to kill a few EoC to leave piles of hearts around to pick up during the fight. Not so important once you've killed him a couple of times though.
yeah, that's why there should the option to skip it, but it should still be there

I would be in favour of the celestial sigil immediately spawning the ML, rather than having to wait, but not for the automatic spawn after completing the pillars.
The one minute is there to let the player get ready for the final boss, if said player didnt defeat the moon lord first try, and doesnt want to take on all pillars again, he would make the sigil, and spawning it immediatly would be a huge disatvantage for the boss is theoreticaly getting a free hit on the player.

The one minute is there to let the player get ready for the final boss, if said player didnt defeat the moon lord first try, and doesnt want to take on all pillars again, he would make the sigil, and spawning it immediatly would be a huge disatvantage for the boss is theoreticaly getting a free hit on the player.
while this is true, I feel like you could have a setting where you could decide which you wanted

Back
Top Bottom