Sprites "You used to call me on your shell phone."

pwrwq

Skeletron Prime
Hello Terrarians!
I made a shell phone from SpongeBob as an additional crafting option to the phone itself.
In addition to teleporting you home, it can now teleport you to an ocean of your choosing, by opening an option button similar to the Grand Design.
Also, I made a combined demon and regular conch variant and added that as well, the same rules apply as the original but now with the demon conch.
The sprites are not final (and I think the Redigit team can make better sprites), but the concept would be fun to use in fun situations!
Also, just realized the Demon/Normal Conch + Cell Phone option would make it more complicated than the zenith XD (the shell phone without demon conch is the same as the Zenith as well lol)
I also am having my friend on Reddit, Garfalsiloquence, post this on the official Terraria subreddit so maybe it can gain traction and become added (but more than likely, they will either ignore it or make a quip about making a 1.5 update XD)
So anyways, that's it for now! Thangs Garf for posting this on Reddit!
-pwrwq

Attachments

• shell phone.png
    shell phone.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 82
Hello Terrarians!
I made a shell phone from SpongeBob as an additional crafting option to the phone itself.
In addition to teleporting you home, it can now teleport you to an ocean of your choosing, by opening an option button similar to the Grand Design.
Also, I made a combined demon and regular conch variant and added that as well, the same rules apply as the original but now with the demon conch.
The sprites are not final (and I think the Redigit team can make better sprites), but the concept would be fun to use in fun situations!
Also, just realized the Demon/Normal Conch + Cell Phone option would make it more complicated than the zenith XD (the shell phone without demon conch is the same as the Zenith as well lol)
I also am having my friend on Reddit, Garfalsiloquence, post this on the official Terraria subreddit so maybe it can gain traction and become added (but more than likely, they will either ignore it or make a quip about making a 1.5 update XD)
So anyways, that's it for now! Thangs Garf for posting this on Reddit!
-pwrwq
I absolutely love this!!

Oh dang, this is the first time I've seen this, neat concept!

Probably would work best to make it where Use/Attack teleports you home but then Open/Activate allows you to choose between the two shores and the underworld.

Back
Top Bottom