Your 1.3 Christmas wishlist to Red Santa....

Kadius

Terrarian
So this sin't so much a suggestion thread, more of a 'what you really want in 1.3 update'. And i figured since it will probably be out around chrismast or abot the same time as 1.2, i gave it a nice title to fit. So, what are some things that havn't been spoiled but you think would be a really nice little addon to this game. And if youw ould like your wishlist FEATURED BELOW then check out the spoiler detailing the things needed to get your wishlist featured on the OP! And please do not put
SUPER LAZOR! DAMAGE = 99999999 QUICKSCOPE REKT M9
And actually have some serious suggestions. Again, this is NOT a serious suggestion thread as balance isn't a key factor here but again, dont go over the top.
SO here is my 1.3 wishlist for Red Santa:
  • We have a portal gun coming so my #1 thing off my head (these aren't in any logical order BTW) is definately a gravity gun. Then you can upgrade it (Lunar boss?) into the supercharged version. At first it can lift a single block and when supercharged can lift a single block whilst holding shift, a 4x4 is what a normal click moves and you can also move mobs (NOT PLAYERS obv.)
  • Dragon flying mount.... Might just be me but Dragons are my baes and i want them in Terraria.
  • Lazer-pointer accessory which (only works on guns and not bows) shows the tragectory of your projectiles when firing a firearm. Would be a nice little touch for the sniper especially, maybe even let you craft it in WITH the sniper to have it save an accessory slot.
  • Infinite flight... Red, your wings (idk bout other staff but i know fo sho red) have infinite flight and are super fast and really cool. Can we have an equivilent? Those wings are really sweet and had some of the best fun ive ever had in this game fkying arund in them before you patched them. plz red, wings lik yours.
  • UFO MOUNT.... THAT HOVERS.... OBV LUNAR BOSS LINK....
  • Baby alien (probably the type from the movie 'Alien') pet. WOuld be sah cutee.
  • More summons like the optic staff, having ranged AND melee is really helpful and should be done more. Plus there is so many i feel like a boss... ME AND MY ARMY.
  • Have all the best drops from the lunar be craftables like hallow is and NOT leave it to RNG.... fekin rng er mer gerd piece of shert.
  • make hooks easier to get. On my first playthrough i had to farm forever just to be able to get a grappling hook. Not a big upgrade but make it just a bit easier.
  • Make the lunar boss bring tears. I'm serious, i want Cenxx to hold to her word. Give us OP stuff for beating it but make it hard so only the best can get the OP stuff.
  • Make it the best and most memorable update yet :)
COMMUNITY WISHLISTS:
MMMMMMMK. So, ive decided taht due to the popularity of this thread atm i can't right down every wishlist so to make things easier please make sure you have the following:

-Your name written in the wishlist, such as saying "Blahblah's wishlist to red santa". This means i dont have to memorise your name from the post and makes my life easier.

-Have more than one point and have an actual list.

Yeah that's pretty much it, do these things and I'll feature your wishlist in the OP :)
A pear tree sword that shoots partridges

Speaking of tree swords, a buffed christmas tree sword.

Red pls
A gingerbread pet, round snow blocks for that perfect snowman and, a partridge sword that shoots pear trees
placable mirrors to go with the upcoming sinks
So Christmas comes in March now? I'll update my calendar. :dryadcool:

In the odd, unlikely case that the rumor mill is, for once in a decade, not full of bull, here's a short list:

- Crosspikes. Search "Dynasty Warriors Lu Bu" to see why, if you don't know them.
- Sailor Senshi vanity. The game already has hairdos for all the Senshi, after all.
- An actually interesting AI for enemies. This is supposedly being worked at, but I've seen plenty of "challenging" AIs fall short of expectations in the past, so I remain skeptical until proven wrong.
A Cthulhu boss.
Nah just kidding.
I want a HoMM 3 reference
Bacon. That is all.
more awesome pets, more awesome wings, more awesome vanity.

(I'm being vain? Impossible)
Just make it so that the RNG isn't so bad. That's what I asked for last Christmas and I didn't get it, so hopefully the fact that I have been a good guy this year will change that.
Wishlist:

-Release it this 19 October (It's my birthday)
-Add my suggested Poisonskullstaff
-Let us choose if we want the new dye lightning to (not) be applied
-Give Rangers and Summoners Life leech, in some way Szgamer proposed
-Let me fix the Spanish translations
The lunar event to not be balanced around multiplayer.
A walking animation of hovering.

An item that always makes clouds appear from your feet.

A way to change eye color, skin color, and gender after character creation.
The Cyber :3
I think I'll add a bit to this (Kadius)... The cyber was a thread in TO that proposed a crimson counterpart to the hallow called the cyber. It's an interesting idea and you can find it with a simple search in TO.
A Wyvern mount that follows the cursor
The ability to see the cursor
Cats
Cake
Dear Red Santa, I would like:
+ More mounts.
+ More summoner content.
+ More awesome.

I asked for three things, Half-Life 3 confirmed.
Dear Redigit
*ahem*

What I want this christmas from you and the guys
Is no less than a horse mask with derpy eyes
A buffed up Keybrand
Or is that already planned?

A Hallow counterpart
A bunch of new minecarts
More content for deserts, more content for hell
Placeable drinks and potions'd be swell

A bard NPC for renaming weapons
A guard NPC sothat my people feel less threatened
One thing I'd not like, dear Saint Redigit
Is anymore of that X of Cthulhu :red:

I know I'm not good at this
I'm sorry for that
But if you'd only consider adding these
That would be phat.
Hmmm let's see here.
1. Claptrap pet
2. Elemental grenades and unique effects
3. CHANGE SHROOMITES ability to movement where you can't be still to gain the damage so the faster you move the more damage and crit.
4. Pirate ship mount with cannons and make it fly that would be awsome
5. Laser shotgun.
6. Bounce cannon. Your projectiles will always bounce off walls and enemies 10 times.
7. Freeze gun
8. Particle accelerator= really badass sniper rifle.
9. Railgun -slow to fire high damage hit scan
Any features that make inventory and item management more convenient and easy.
Slots for potions like we have for coins and ammo.
A separate pause feature (autopause takes away building convenience).
Item blacklist feature. A bit tired of picking up random wooden arrows, ropes, or cobwebs.
Less cobwebs. They are too many in the game, honestly.
A better main menu. Just feel like it needs a more interesting design with the buttons and such.
High resolution versions for the Re-Logic opening titles when you launch the game.
More item information in descriptions like "Short/Average/Long Range" for melee weapons so you can know how far they reach.
I don't know why, but I want something related to Peanuts (I hate that food)
I want a elephant as mount (To relate with the Dye trader)
I want more Quests, and not limited just for fishing (I love fishing btw)
I want an Easter Event like the Xmas and the Halloween
I want an Journalist NPC (That would tell you the list of events that happened and that will happen(like an calendar))
I want more support to the Summoner Class (Like an Item that activates the PVP with the Minions)
I want my Decrafting Station in the game
I want an alternate biome for Hallow (Like Crimson for the Corruption)
I want more dungeons, like one in the Ocean or in the Sky
I want more Life Steal items
I want to defeat an Minotaur, so add this mob as a Event mob or as a Boss
And at least, more Ores and Easter Eggs

That's all *Breath*
1. Better Crimson
2. Better Space/Desert/Snow Biome
3. Jungle won't be destroy by Corruption/Crimson
4. The Cyber
5. Duel Handheld Portal Device
6. Increase Mimic Spawn
7. Better things for summoner to make it become a real class
8. More vanity costume
9. The update will release in this year
10. S.P.O.I.L.E.R.S
Minh
darthmorf's wishlist
-Mannequins having a proper inventory, for dyes, armour and accessories.
-Dyeable weapons
-Rare generated structures
-Moar pets and functional mounts (like that mining one!).
So yeah that's my list! Now these are personal lists and some are not realistic like i said so dont be like "OMG WOW THAT WOULD RUIN THE PROGRESSION HERRDERRRRRR" because this is just my dream, not yours. Opinions, please respect them. So yeah, if you have a list for Red Santa then tell me... BELOW :D

Last edited:
A gingerbread pet, round snow blocks for that perfect snow man and, a partridge sword that shoots pear trees.

tbh i think a pear tree swrd that shoot s heet-seeking partridges would make more sense since a bird that shoots trees is a lot more weird than a tree that shoots birds.

So Christmas comes in March now? I'll update my calendar. :dryadcool:

In the odd, unlikely case that the rumor mill is, for once in a decade, not full of bull, here's a short list:

- Crosspikes. Search "Dynasty Warriors Lu Bu" to see why, if you don't know them.
- Sailor Senshi vanity. The game already has hairdos for all the Senshi, after all.
- An actually interesting AI for enemies. This is supposedly being worked at, but I've seen plenty of "challenging" AIs fall short of expectations in the past, so I remain skeptical until proven wrong.

Last edited:
*uncomfortably shuffles in Red's lap*
*Red wishes you would make a choice already*
Um... well I want a fire truck and a dinosaur, and maybe a giant death sword.

But seriously, I don't care, as long as It's cool stuff, I'm good.

A Cthulhu boss.
Nah just kidding.
I want a HoMM 3 reference
cyclops_homm3_fsjal_by_xian_the_miguel-d4dwhmz.png

Just make it so that the RNG isn't so bad. That's what I asked for last Christmas and I didn't get it, so hopefully the fact that I have been a good guy this year will change that.

Wishlist:

-Release it this 19 October (It's my birthday)
-Add my suggested Poisonskullstaff
-Let us choose if we want the new dye lightning to (not) be applied
-Give Rangers and Summoners Life leech, in some way Szgamer proposed
-Let me fix the Spanish translations

Back
Top Bottom