Your 1.3 Christmas wishlist to Red Santa....

• Any features that make inventory and item management more convenient and easy.
  • Slots for potions like we have for coins and ammo.
  • A separate pause feature (autopause takes away building convenience).
  • Item blacklist feature. A bit tired of picking up random wooden arrows, ropes, or cobwebs.
  • Less cobwebs. They are too many in the game, honestly.
  • A better main menu. Just feel like it needs a more interesting design with the buttons and such.
  • High resolution versions for the Re-Logic opening titles when you launch the game.
  • More item information in descriptions like "Short/Average/Long Range" for melee weapons so you can know how far they reach.

I don't know why, but I want something related to Peanuts (I hate that food)
I want a elephant as mount (To relate with the Dye trader)
I want more Quests, and not limited just for fishing (I love fishing btw)
I want an Easter Event like the Xmas and the Halloween
I want an Journalist NPC (That would tell you the list of events that happened and that will happen(like an calendar))
I want more support to the Summoner Class (Like an Item that activates the PVP with the Minions)
I want my Decrafting Station in the game
I want an alternate biome for Hallow (Like Crimson for the Corruption)
I want more dungeons, like one in the Ocean or in the Sky
I want more Life Steal items
I want to defeat an Minotaur, so add this mob as a Event mob or as a Boss
I want a option of lighting that's both Smooth and Colorful (An fusion with the first and the last option)
And at least, more Ores and Easter Eggs

That's all *Breath*

DicemanX's wish list:

1) Automated turrets - similar to the cannons currently in-game, but with automated firing when connected via wire to a switch
2) More wire colors to allow for more intricate wiring
3) Automatic unloading minetrack stations (when you pass over them they trigger the "deposit all" command if there's a chest connected by wire to the station)
4) A wider variety of timers (beyond 5 seconds, possibly up to 5 minutes or longer)
5) Automatic pistons that have the ability to push anything along a surface (including mobs and dropped items)

Builders could use more tools for more elaborate constructions!

Dear Red,

I would like the dungeon guardian to make a return in hardmode. Therefor I can make my friends even more angry.

No but in all seriousness I'd like a few more pets(Bat, zombie, maybe a squid or fish pet, and a hermit crab pet.), a UFO mount, Chthulu to finally be an actual boss instead of his disembodied bodyparts, maybe a dragon mount, and a smarter guide who doesnt open the doors at night.

I CAN DREAM TOO.

But not the Hallow...
:red: the Hallow.
AMEN BROTHER![DOUBLEPOST=1413500669][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dear Red,

I would like the dungeon guardian to make a return in hardmode. Therefor I can make my friends even more angry.

No but in all seriousness I'd like a few more pets(Bat, zombie, maybe a squid or fish pet, and a hermit crab pet.), a UFO mount, Chthulu to finally be an actual boss instead of his disembodied bodyparts, maybe a dragon mount, and a smarter guide who doesnt open the doors at night.

I CAN DREAM TOO.
I don't think Cthulhu is actually going to be a boss. He's just, rumoured in an event. But, I'd like to see more speaking of Cthulhu

Dear Santa,

I'd like the merchant to sell shurikens, if he didn't already, and I'd like to have a gun to launch them from:
Ut_w6.jpg

In addition, I'd like the shurikens to bounce around a couple of times, so I can make red past out of every enemy in the room.

Thank you.

Ps: Nice hat.

Isn't it too early for Xmas? whatev
My wishlist for Santa Red,

1. a laser bore sight accessory for guns

2. more statues that spawn (hardmode) mobs

3. moar everything

Isn't it too early for Xmas? whatev
My wishlist for Santa Red,

1. a laser bore sight accessory for guns

2. more statues that spawn (hardmode) mobs

3. moar everything
Good wishlist. I'm sure folks at the Grotto would love providing that.

A way to craft explosives would be nice, especially Dynamite. Also, Sticky Dynamite? Please?

Also, I would love it if there was a craft-able GIANT Chest (Zelda reference) that was 3x4 tiles in size, and had 3x the inventory of a normal chest.

Dear Santa,

I'd like the merchant to sell shurikens, if he didn't already, and I'd like to have a gun to launch them from:
Ut_w6.jpg

In addition, I'd like the shurikens to bounce around a couple of times, so I can make red past out of every enemy in the room.

Thank you.

Ps: Nice hat.

I 100% agree with this!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom