Your 1.3 Christmas wishlist to Red Santa....

I'd like some more sci-fi themed items. I'm having a ton of fun running around with my laser rifle, Destroyer vanity helmet, and followed by an army of The Twins; it just sucks knowing they'll all be pretty obsolete before too long. So I'd like some more robot minions, more laser guns, and preferably some sci-fi looking vanity items. Maybe even some kind of robot pet, too.

I also think it'd be neat to have some vampire enemies, since we've got werewolves. Maybe an item than gives you some sort of vampire powers, like the Moon Charm.

I would like that bosses that relly too on pure luck to get what you want (aka, WoF, plantera, golem), instead get the ore treatment, and drop a handful or bars like the hallow ones, to be used for creating the items they used to drop. I'm kinda sick of killing the WoF 20 times in a row trying to get an item i want, and getting everything BUT it.

Also i guess i would like changes to the whole corruptio/crimson affects the jungle deal.

This ----------->
Guinea pig sword (pig hilt) bigger.png
or this
Guinea pig greatsword.png
. Red plz. (sprites done by @DerpoTheMagnificent)

TMB50´ 1.3 wishlist to Red Santa.

Getting rid of the WoF´s ridiculously tedious grind (And most of the randomly dropped functional items´, specially the endgame ones).
Adding more FM content.
The Cyber, Contagion and Covert.
Sentry turrets.
An event which would require the player to defend something from waves of mobs, with the event ending once it is destroyed.
Adding cameras for that event (To be able to see any offscreen enemies).
Make bosses unable to despawn by moving too far away(It is too annoying for this to happen to the Golem and Duke Fishron).
Add more Lihzahrd content.
A way to combine bullets and arrows (After all, there isn´t anything bad about ricocheting exploding bullets, or holy helfire arrows).
A better Shroomite design (This goes for the helmets).
A way to be able to combine weapons of the same kind to get them to attack at once (Chain Guns are too slow!).
A modification of the size stat so it can affect every melee weapon, as it is too much of a pity for swords and tools to be the only melee weapons that can get their size modified.
A fix for the drills and chainsaws´ inability to get prefixes which increase their speed (That way, the picks of the same tier will be for aesthetic value, rather than being better outright).
A modification for the prefixes so, rather than rounding up, it rounds down (So it would be possible to, say, have an Unreal Chain Gun), and ignoring stats which would be rounded to 0, due to said weapon not having a high enough value for that stat (So it will be possible to have an Unreal Minishark, or a Mythical Wasp Gun).

Last edited:
I'd like some more sci-fi themed items. I'm having a ton of fun running around with my laser rifle, Destroyer vanity helmet, and followed by an army of The Twins; it just sucks knowing they'll all be pretty obsolete before too long. So I'd like some more robot minions, more laser guns, and preferably some sci-fi looking vanity items. Maybe even some kind of robot pet, too.

I also think it'd be neat to have some vampire enemies, since we've got werewolves. Maybe an item than gives you some sort of vampire powers, like the Moon Charm.

Vampires spawn during Solar Eclipses.

Some npc's to actually fight and not walk around getting killed during some sort of event.

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/npcs-acting-in-self-defense-guards.4515/

I have the suggestion just for you, friend.

*Long gasp*
A REALLY OP SWORD
A MOUNT THAT SHOOTS NUKES
A REFERENCE TO SEVERAL CREEPYPASTAS
A TOWN NPC THAT SELLS POTIONS
BETTER CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
A REALLY FAST HAMPICKSAW
ARMOR WITH BASE DEFENCE OF 999999999999999
A TAKE ON CREATIVE MODE (red plz)
CUSTOMIZATION FOR WEAPONS
THE ABILITY TO GO SSJ1/2/3/4
DLC FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN TO MAKE SOMEONE MAD
And a Mecha Unicorn

My wish list

1. A hamster biome, which is an alt to the Hallow. It is called Hamster Land and all the enemies are variants of Syrian Hamsters, magical Syrian Hamsters, and dwarf hamsters as a rare creature.

2. For the Jungle to be corruptible instead of getting destroyed by corruption and Crimson.

3. For the corruption and Crimson to spread to humans and turn them into either a magic lion, a bug like giant that walks on all fours, or a corrupt/crimtane version of ice queen.

4. To recive two platinum from the angler because you died (this one's a joke, based apon the fact that the angler would pay two platinum to watch a fish eat your face.)

5. An assassin NPC who kills other players for you and sells random Melee weapons

6. A rockstar NPC who plays guitar remixes of biome themes for two platinum

7. A hacker NPC who sells mechanical items used to troll people or raid people

8. A hamster warrior NPC who sells a spiked warhammer that's better than the Hammush and also sells a morph charm that allows you to morph into the monster you kill most often

9. The "Guide's Vengeful Spirit" boss, has a chance to automatically spawn if the Guide is dead

10. And finally, a new way to die. When the player gets killed by Guide's Vengeful Spirit, there will be a unique death message saying "<PlayerName> died of guilt."

The only thing I really really want, and it has nothing to do with Christmas or Winter... Just please buff the Lihzahrd Temple. New Traps, new Enemies, new miniboss? Maybe a negative effect in the temple (like the Desert's Gust) and some passive Chameleons.

The Lihzahrd Temple only has 2 enemies, a boss, and some traps everyone knows to avoid, it needs a buff. The Desert got one, The Solar Eclipse (which the Temple is now related to) got a serious makeover, Show the Lihzahrds some love please!

Back
Top Bottom