Your Best and Worst moments in Terraria?

My best moment was probably when I beat Ocram on my second try (first try I was obliterated by the lasers.) I only took me about a minute, too!

My worst moment was probably when I was wandering around the underground desert. I got cornered by a bunch of antlions, but made a speedy escape on a minecart. Feeling like I had conquered all of the challenges down their, I exited my minecart, only to get sliced in half by a Tomb Crawler,

Best: When I got my Mythical inferno fork that I was farming for previously but I never got, so I went to the dungeon (because I was bored) and I got one :D
Worst: Deleting the wrong save file, I lost a terra blade, and a possessed hatchet

Best: The sense of accomplishment when my friend and I built a tunnel from the Underground Jungle to our underground base at the center of a Large map. This was before jungle grass seeds existed and we lined it with mud to grow the jungle all the way to our base and into a little farm nearby.

Worst: Literally the day after we finished the tunnel the jungle grass seed drop was fixed.

best moment was when i beat expert moon lord w/ my friend on the second try. it was amazing

worst was when earlier on that world i accidentally took all the money out of my piggybank (~3 platinum) and accidentally summoned wof who proceeded to kill me and drag all of my money into the depths of hell

My best moments : Killing Skeletron and Wall of Flesh for the first time, that hapiness :dryadhappy:
My worst moment : Currently, I don't remember my worst moment... but,
...when I built in the desert with a early-hardmode character, and, suddenly, sandstorm <_<

My best moment was probably when I beat Ocram on my second try (first try I was obliterated by the lasers.) I only took me about a minute, too!

My worst moment was probably when I was wandering around the underground desert. I got cornered by a bunch of antlions, but made a speedy escape on a minecart. Feeling like I had conquered all of the challenges down their, I exited my minecart, only to get sliced in half by a Tomb Crawler,
Don't know how difficult a Ocram is but does sound pretty hard to defeat. Nice! Your worst moment made me think of Indiana Jones for some reason :merchantgrin:.

Last edited:
best moment was when i beat expert moon lord w/ my friend on the second try. it was amazing

worst was when earlier on that world i accidentally took all the money out of my piggybank (~3 platinum) and accidentally summoned wof who proceeded to kill me and drag all of my money into the depths of hell
Huge victory :cool:Noice!
and RIP 3 plat.

Best: When I got my Mythical inferno fork that I was farming for previously but I never got, so I went to the dungeon (because I was bored) and I got one :D
Worst: Deleting the wrong save file, I lost a terra blade, and a possessed hatchet
Did you have to start all over?

My best moments : Killing Skeletron and Wall of Flesh for the first time, that hapiness :dryadhappy:
My worst moment : Currently, I don't remember my worst moment... but,
...when I built in the desert with a early-hardmode character, and, suddenly, sandstorm <_<
:merchanthappy:That means you are really good at that game. Was it on Expert mode? either way Awesome!
Well I do believe you can survive that sandstorm indoors but yeah that does suck :merchantgrin:Always best to make a base on grassy areas.

Huge victory :cool:Noice!
and RIP 3 plat.

Did you have to start all over?

:merchanthappy:That means you are really good at that game. Was it on Expert mode? either way Awesome!
Well I do believe you can survive that sandstorm indoors but yeah that does suck :merchantgrin:Always best to make a base on grassy areas.

yep >_>

Best: beat skeletron first night, with no additional health, a wooden bow, sword, and set of armour.

Worst: the twins despawned because I did a teleporter runway.

Worst - farming for trophies when we decided to spawn all three mech bosses at once. After doing this multiple times, we managed to get all three trophies on one run. Right before my friend went to grab them, the server crashed.

Best- Three of my friends and I spent hours and hours and hours on a world. On completion we made an incredible house, tons of different structures, battle arenas, an armory, stocked it with every item in the game etc etc. when we finally got to the point where we realized everything was done, it was an awesome feeling. We just ran around the map for hours looking over all our work.

Best - I can't really remember. One good one I recall was when I beat the Twins for the first time on console. You can get Death Sickle before beating all the mechs on console, so I ended up using that to kill them, running away while firing sickles backwards. I didn't have any good magic, and was too cheap to buy ammo (as well as underestimating the power of the Megashark), so I was stuck using melee, and it was a nightmare until Death Sickle came along.

Worst - I was playing on a hardcore multiplayer server, and was using a crudely constructed ocean farm to get diving helmets. I had survived a trek through the dungeon earlier in the session which had claimed two of our number, so I was feeling pretty good about things until the blood moon hit. At first things were going okay, but then I attempted to respond to a message someone sent in-game, and was swarmed by sharks. I quickly pressed 'h' to use a potion, only for the game to simply type an h in the message window. Trying to walk away or jump was similarly futile, and by the time it occurred to me that I had to hit enter to send the message before I could move, I was already dead. So much for that run...

Worst - farming for trophies when we decided to spawn all three mech bosses at once. After doing this multiple times, we managed to get all three trophies on one run. Right before my friend went to grab them, the server crashed.

Best- Three of my friends and I spent hours and hours and hours on a world. On completion we made an incredible house, tons of different structures, battle arenas, an armory, stocked it with every item in the game etc etc. when we finally got to the point where we realized everything was done, it was an awesome feeling. We just ran around the map for hours looking over all our work.
(Worst) That's pretty unlucky, but I bet you didn't quit there. Did you try and get them again?

(Best) I wish I could see your guys work. Sounds really amazing :merchanthappy:

Best - I can't really remember. One good one I recall was when I beat the Twins for the first time on console. You can get Death Sickle before beating all the mechs on console, so I ended up using that to kill them, running away while firing sickles backwards. I didn't have any good magic, and was too cheap to buy ammo (as well as underestimating the power of the Megashark), so I was stuck using melee, and it was a nightmare until Death Sickle came along.

Worst - I was playing on a hardcore multiplayer server, and was using a crudely constructed ocean farm to get diving helmets. I had survived a trek through the dungeon earlier in the session which had claimed two of our number, so I was feeling pretty good about things until the blood moon hit. At first things were going okay, but then I attempted to respond to a message someone sent in-game, and was swarmed by sharks. I quickly pressed 'h' to use a potion, only for the game to simply type an h in the message window. Trying to walk away or jump was similarly futile, and by the time it occurred to me that I had to hit enter to send the message before I could move, I was already dead. So much for that run...
(Best) Yeah the Twins are a pain to fight against. Using a Death Sickle seems to be the best way to defeat them as a melee user. I mostly just use Stormbow or Terra Blade combined with ichor for them. Nice job though.

(Worst) Chat boxes are the most deadliest enemies ~:mad: I still lose to them even today...Haven't won once. ~:p

Best moment: killing the WoF for the 1st Time

Worst moment: losing my worlds and characters to data corruption. R.I.P my coin gun and all my other rare drops;(

I guess this kind of counts as a best, but I've had better

I had set up an AFK farm for the Crimson Key Mold for about an hour and got nothing. As I left the AFK farm, I got the mold from a castaway Crimslime.

Worst? Earlier today me and my friend tried the pumpkin Moon ('tis the season) and got loads of pirate maps. We tried to see who could get a rare pirate drop first, and, jokingly, my friend said "hey, I got the discount card," to which I responded "you're joking" and he admitted he was lying.

Literally TWO SECONDS later he said "well, I got the discount card," and, sure enough, there it was in his inventory. RNGesus is with him now instead of me. I guess getting Zephyr Fish and Golden Carp in a row is as good as it gets... :D

Best Moment: Doing a co-op expert playthrough with guy I met on a steam community thread. We get to the point where we fight skellytron. He dies in a minute or too and I keep fighting. A boss has more health depending on how many players are fighting him so he has a ton of health. Me and skelly duke it out and I'm constantly about to do die but I keep narrowly avoiding death. A few seconds before morning I kill him and am super hyped. I know how to deal with skellytron now and he's a lot easier but those skulls are hard to deal with the first or second time

Worst Moment: Grinding in the jungle for an Uzi doing a ranger playthrough, I give up. Next playthrough is a mage playthrough and it drops from the first angry trapper I kill.
(also grinding for half the day for a coin gun)

Best moment: killing the WoF for the 1st Time

Worst moment: losing my worlds and characters to data corruption. R.I.P my coin gun and all my other rare drops;(
(Best) Impressive. You must have planned a way to defeat it :happy:

(Worst) ~:eek: *Gasp* That is pure horror.

I guess this kind of counts as a best, but I've had better

I had set up an AFK farm for the Crimson Key Mold for about an hour and got nothing. As I left the AFK farm, I got the mold from a castaway Crimslime.

Worst? Earlier today me and my friend tried the pumpkin Moon ('tis the season) and got loads of pirate maps. We tried to see who could get a rare pirate drop first, and, jokingly, my friend said "hey, I got the discount card," to which I responded "you're joking" and he admitted he was lying.

Literally TWO SECONDS later he said "well, I got the discount card," and, sure enough, there it was in his inventory. RNGesus is with him now instead of me. I guess getting Zephyr Fish and Golden Carp in a row is as good as it gets... :D
(Best) Noice! Isn't the mold like the 3rd or 4th rarest item? I don't remember :merchanttongue:but again. NOICE!

(Worst) Maybe you should lie like that next time :merchantgrin:and end up getting something.

Best Moment: Doing a co-op expert playthrough with guy I met on a steam community thread. We get to the point where we fight skellytron. He dies in a minute or too and I keep fighting. A boss has more health depending on how many players are fighting him so he has a ton of health. Me and skelly duke it out and I'm constantly about to do die but I keep narrowly avoiding death. A few seconds before morning I kill him and am super hyped. I know how to deal with skellytron now and he's a lot easier but those skulls are hard to deal with the first or second time

Worst Moment: Grinding in the jungle for an Uzi doing a ranger playthrough, I give up. Next playthrough is a mage playthrough and it drops from the first angry trapper I kill.
(also grinding for half the day for a coin gun)

(Best) Good work on the victory. Yes Skeletron's skulls are a real pain to deal with. Just wait till you face Prime :merchanteek:

(Worst) Ouch...That is lucky but unlucky at same time. That stuff happened with me with my Mage modded let's play. Found an overpowered sword that I cannot use until I make a Warrior modded let's play $-_- blah (lol)

My Best Moment was: Getting A Jungle Key And A Corruption Key In the FIRST HOUR OF HARDMODE!!!

My Worst Moment was: Accidently Pick up ALL OF MY MONEY (25 Platinum And 80 Gold) From my piggy bank And getting killed by a mob then took my money

PS: I was in Expert Mode....

My Best Moment was: Getting A Jungle Key And A Corruption Key In the FIRST HOUR OF HARDMODE!!!

My Worst Moment was: Accidently Pick up ALL OF MY MONEY (25 Platinum And 80 Gold) From my piggy bank And getting killed by a mob then took my money

PS: I was in Expert Mode....
(Best) Both keys in the first hour? You are a lucky one. That is a 1/2500 drop chance. Gratz to you.

(Worst) ~:eek:25 platinum ...WOW. They didn't leave one behind? Greedy monsters ~:mad:

Back
Top Bottom