Your Best and Worst moments in Terraria?

(Best) Impressive. You must have planned a way to defeat it :happy:

(Worst) ~:eek: *Gasp* That is pure horror.

(Best) Noice! Isn't the mold like the 3rd or 4th rarest item? I don't remember :merchanttongue:but again. NOICE!

(Worst) Maybe you should lie like that next time :merchantgrin:and end up getting something.

(Best) Good work on the victory. Yes Skeletron's skulls are a real pain to deal with. Just wait till you face Prime :merchanteek:

(Worst) Ouch...That is lucky but unlucky at same time. That stuff happened with me with my Mage modded let's play. Found an overpowered sword that I cannot use until I make a Warrior modded let's play $-_- blah (lol)

skellytron prime is pretty easy tbh. He just has a lot of health.

My best moment was one I didn't really see much of, I battled queen bee and died and went back to the spawn point. I was equipped with a star veil at the time. I went onto the PlayStation capture gallery because something funny happened in the battle however the game was still running in the background. When I came back I found myself being attacked at the spawn point by Queen bee and my star veil killed Queen bee when it attacked me. So obviously it came back from the hive when I died and didn't despawn and each time I died from Queen bee at spawn point without even noticing, my star veil kept killing it slightly. So basically I defeated a boss without doing anything.

Best moment: I was exploring the Hallow before any mechancial boss, and I was killing a Chaos Elemental. A rod of Discord dropped. Worst moment: Exploring the underworld in a Hardcore character. I had a summon, and there was a Voodoo Demon. The summon kills the Voodoo Demon over lava, and there goes the farthest Hardcore character I have gotten. I just stood there staring at the "You died." screen. Took a few seconds to process what happened, but eh, can't do anything about dumb summons.

My best moment was one I didn't really see much of, I battled queen bee and died and went back to the spawn point. I was equipped with a star veil at the time. I went onto the PlayStation capture gallery because something funny happened in the battle however the game was still running in the background. When I came back I found myself being attacked at the spawn point by Queen bee and my star veil killed Queen bee when it attacked me. So obviously it came back from the hive when I died and didn't despawn and each time I died from Queen bee at spawn point without even noticing, my star veil kept killing it slightly. So basically I defeated a boss without doing anything.
Yeah Queen bee seems to do that

My worst moment was when a man eater dropped a uzi and it falled into the lava.
My best moment was when i realized that i just had to tank the stupid cultist to kill him.:merchantwink:
And did you know that Uzis don’t burn in lava? You’re either lying or just didn’t know and didn’t check

My best moment was the first time I beat the wall of flesh legitimately (I made the mistake in my first playthrough back in 1.2 of accepting endgame weapons from friends, making the game really easy and boring, so those fights don't count). The fight went something like this:
I had my bridge, waaaaay too long as always. Running across it, shooting at the wall with diamond staff, then phoenix blaster when I was out of mana. As he got to low health, I accidentally dropped through a platform into one of the obsidian towers and he caught up to me. He grabbed me, dragging me through the wall before I managed to get away with my hookshot. This, of course, put me UNDER my bridge. So for the last 500 health or so, I fought him by hookshotting under my bridge as fast as I could while shooting behind me. I have over 700 hours in Terraria and just today cleared expert hardcore for the first time ever, and that is still without a doubt the most intense fight I've ever had.

The worst moment is a bit trickier. My first thought was, when my friend came over one day he brought his world on a usb stick (we couldn't figure out how to do multiplayer back then), and that's where I got all the good weapons from. Once I got all the stuff, he went into the worlds folder and deleted 'world 1', which was the name of his world. Unfortunately, 'world 1' was also the name of MY world. So...yeah, my first world, gone. I quit for a while after that.
But in retrospect, this was probably one of the best things that could have happened. It really planted the regret in me for taking all those weapons and making the game trivial. It gave me a fresh start once I played again, which lead to that wall of flesh fight I mentioned. And that's what really secured it for me: when I beat him from under my bridge, watching him gain on me while I hooked and prayed, I realized how much you lose from an experience by skipping to the end. That whole 'journey is more important than the destination' thing is on to something.

So, worst thing....losing a post-golem hardcore character to a medusa in the shadows, while just using him to farm for resources for my main world. I didn't really need the character any more and was too scared to fight the moon lord in hardcore back then, but it made me sad to have lost him after so many hours.

My best moment was the first time I beat the wall of flesh legitimately (I made the mistake in my first playthrough back in 1.2 of accepting endgame weapons from friends, making the game really easy and boring, so those fights don't count). The fight went something like this:
I had my bridge, waaaaay too long as always. Running across it, shooting at the wall with diamond staff, then phoenix blaster when I was out of mana. As he got to low health, I accidentally dropped through a platform into one of the obsidian towers and he caught up to me. He grabbed me, dragging me through the wall before I managed to get away with my hookshot. This, of course, put me UNDER my bridge. So for the last 500 health or so, I fought him by hookshotting under my bridge as fast as I could while shooting behind me. I have over 700 hours in Terraria and just today cleared expert hardcore for the first time ever, and that is still without a doubt the most intense fight I've ever had.

The worst moment is a bit trickier. My first thought was, when my friend came over one day he brought his world on a usb stick (we couldn't figure out how to do multiplayer back then), and that's where I got all the good weapons from. Once I got all the stuff, he went into the worlds folder and deleted 'world 1', which was the name of his world. Unfortunately, 'world 1' was also the name of MY world. So...yeah, my first world, gone. I quit for a while after that.
But in retrospect, this was probably one of the best things that could have happened. It really planted the regret in me for taking all those weapons and making the game trivial. It gave me a fresh start once I played again, which lead to that wall of flesh fight I mentioned. And that's what really secured it for me: when I beat him from under my bridge, watching him gain on me while I hooked and prayed, I realized how much you lose from an experience by skipping to the end. That whole 'journey is more important than the destination' thing is on to something.

So, worst thing....losing a post-golem hardcore character to a medusa in the shadows, while just using him to farm for resources for my main world. I didn't really need the character any more and was too scared to fight the moon lord in hardcore back then, but it made me sad to have lost him after so many hours.

Very nice on the defeat with Wall of Flesh. Yeah it can be pretty intense :merchanthappy: Congratz of the win.

That is really awful that has happen to your world. I mean Terraria is always updating with new things so maybe that is a sign to start over with a greater challenge ^_^

You have to beat one for it to spawn period, but after you have it won't affect it again. Always 5% every day.
And also the mechanical bosses only begin to spawn after the wall of flesh has been defeated.
And if all 3 are defeated then the jungle grows restless.
And plantera has a 100 percent chance of spawning if you smash it's bulb, which is only spawned in the jungle.
[doublepost=1528381657,1528381534][/doublepost]
And also the mechanical bosses only begin to spawn after the wall of flesh has been defeated.
And if all 3 are defeated then the jungle grows restless.
And plantera has a 100 percent chance of spawning if you smash it's bulb.
Does anyone know the chance of plantera's bulb spawning?

Best) I was looking for a mechanical boss summoner after I slain the wall of flesh, and I killed a slime up at my house and a destroyer summoner dropped.

Worst) I was getting prepped for fighting the EoC and I spotted some heart crystals in a cluster (2 right next to each other) and while I was walking toward them I stepped on a pressure plate connected to an explosive and I died. (btw I was trying to speedrun EoC)

Here's a worst (More of a stupid moment, but whatever.)

Today I was building a display case for all the yoyos, and I had just about completed it when I realized that I had used item frames instead of weapon racks, and now I have to redesign the whole building. Oh well.

Here's a worst (More of a stupid moment, but whatever.)

Today I was building a display case for all the yoyos, and I had just about completed it when I realized that I had used item frames instead of weapon racks, and now I have to redesign the whole building. Oh well.
To be fair, yo-yos aren't exactly giant swords. The item frame actually suits them better, since they are supposed to be minature toys.

To be fair, yo-yos aren't exactly giant swords. The item frame actually suits them better, since they are supposed to be minature toys.
I did think they looked really good in the item frames too, but I usually prefer Weapon Racks for display purposes (makes them bigger)

Best moment: Getting 3 Broken heroes swords in 1 solar eclipse, or killing Skeletron with absolute crap armor and a phaseblade.

Worst moment: Accidentally throwing away my picksaw

All of this was on mobile
My best moment was probably when I beat Ocram on my second try
I beat him on my first try

Last edited:
Best Moment: Beat Moon Lord without healing potions or the Nurse. (Normal.)
Worst Moment: Taking 5 Solar Eclipses and several Mothrons to get ONE Broken Hero Sword and no EoC.

Also, Ocram was too easy, he was just a reskinned Eye of Cthulhu that shot lasers below himself.

Best: I killed skeleton prime about 2 seconds before day. (when I killed him, I collected
Out, then turned day)

Worst: destroyer had about 2-300 life left (very low) and he killed me with a laser while trying to heal (expert mode and new character) (using hallowed repeater)

Back
Top Bottom