Your Best and Worst moments in Terraria?

SlayEmAll

Terrarian
I say my best moment was defeating all three mechanical bosses at same time with a platinum bow. Took a long while and many tries but I find that to be one of my best moment in Terraria.

As for the worst...Farming in the jungle for items and gathered up with over 9 plat. coins just to end up being crushed by a bolder (dropping most of my plat coins). Went back down without putting what I have left in the bank...just to get blown up by a dynamite trap. In the end I ended up with 1 plat coins :')

What are your best/worst moments? :happy:

My worst was that I was farming for the death sickle. Finally a solar eclipse appears and the death sickle drops, obviously my reaction was me crapping myself but after a minute, my game crashes and then my excitement instantly turned to a blank face. I relaunch the game, start the world and my death sickle has gone and anything I had done within that last eclipse was gone as well like nothing ever happened.

My best moment was my first time defeating skeleton at the dungeon. After hours of prep I decided to randomly fight and and actually won. It was so good entering the dungeon for the first time without getting killed by the dungeon guardians and exploring. Then finding these amazing items in the chests.

My worst was that I was farming for the death sickle. Finally a solar eclipse appears and the death sickle drops, obviously my reaction was me crapping myself but after a minute, my game crashes and then my excitement instantly turned to a blank face. I relaunch the game, start the world and my death sickle has gone and anything I had done within that last eclipse was gone as well like nothing ever happened.

My best moment was my first time defeating skeleton at the dungeon. After hours of prep I decided to randomly fight and and actually won. It was so good entering the dungeon for the first time without getting killed by the dungeon guardians and exploring. Then finding these amazing items in the chests.
Man that really sucked, but you still got the Death Sickle after all that yes? :) Defeating Skeletron is truly the best feeling. :merchantgrin:

Worst moment: Being in jungle caves without torches. Atleast I had the PWN hammer and harp who create light.

Best moment:Killed the destroyer thanks to tte magic returning golden dagger.

I say my best moment was defeating all three mechanical bosses at same time with a platinum bow

wait did you make a typo or are you for real here?

assuming you played with extremely good aim and luminite arrows it seems mathematically possible but did you seriously manage to not run out of time

Man that really sucked, but you still got the Death Sickle after all that yes? :) Defeating Skeletron is truly the best feeling. :merchantgrin:
Oh no, I have never gotten it since. Since I play on mobile, I can't use the tablet to summon an eclipse. I just wait forever and ever.

wait did you make a typo or are you for real here?

assuming you played with extremely good aim and luminite arrows it seems mathematically possible but did you seriously manage to not run out of time
I ran out of time many times trying. Not easy and yeah aiming is important. Also reforged everything with menacing and having an unreal bow after failing a lot. Also tested different type of arrows to get the advantage in battle. It's possible.

Oh no, I have never gotten it since. Since I play on mobile, I can't use the tablet to summon an eclipse. I just wait forever and ever.
Oh wow. Well I hope you get that soon. It is an awesome weapon to have. Maybe they should add the tablet after defeating the golem on mobile.

I ran out of time many times trying. Not easy and yeah aiming is important. Also reforged everything with menacing and having an unreal bow after failing a lot. Also tested different type of arrows to get the advantage in battle. It's possible.

Oh wow. Well I hope you get that soon. It is an awesome weapon to have. Maybe they should add the tablet after defeating the golem on mobile.
Once mobile receives the 1.3 update, we should be able to get the tablet...

My best moment has to be getting a murderous slime staff on my 2nd slime kill in a fresh world and character.

My worst moment was probably getting a enchanted boomerang in a tree chest (if that's what it's called) and realizing that it had one of the worst modifiers on it.

And I never saw another one in that world ever again...

My worst moment was when a man eater dropped a uzi and it falled into the lava.
My best moment was when i realized that i just had to tank the stupid cultist to kill him.:merchantwink:

My worst moment was when a man eater dropped a uzi and it falled into the lava.
My best moment was when i realized that i just had to tank the stupid cultist to kill him.:merchantwink:
Lol, that Uzi man, has a 1% drop on computer and a 0.5% on mobile and console. Was it luck or were you farming for it? If you were farming for it that sucks. Having to kill so many man eaters and then when they decide to drop the Uzi into lava. You break your computer off the table ;).

Lol, that Uzi man, has a 1% drop on computer and a 0.5% on mobile and console. Was it luck or were you farming for it? If you were farming for it that sucks. Having to kill so many man eaters and then when they decide to drop the Uzi into lava. You break your computer off the table ;).[/
I was in the jungle farming with my brother for the jungle key and it just appeared but above of the lava:merchantsigh:.

My best moment is when I crafted the Terra Blade.

My worst? Eh...

Finally defeating Golem but forgot to pick up Picksaw and it despawned.

I'd say one of my worst moments was farming for a Demon Scythe. I got multiple Demon banners but not a single scythe. When I finally got one, it fell in lava. I went back to my base to get an obsidian skin potion so I could get the Scythe. When I got the potion the game crashed so the Demon Scythe that I grinded for hours disappeared.

My best moment was getting the arkhalis on my first PC version world be fore I killed EOC. My worst was grinding for 6 plat pre hardmode in the underworld and then losing it by getting killed over lava.

Best moment: Defeating the Moon Lord for the first time.

Worst moment: Losing my luminite pickaxe and having to go through the lunar event to replace it.

Best Moment: Killing Skeletron and entering the Dungeon my first time (man, that was so much fun).

Worst Moment: Still ongoing, I am afraid. I am doing an Expert Summoner-only run, and I have scraped together a Slime Farm. I have 20 stacks of gel. Not a single Slime Staff. NOT ONE!

EDIT: Directly after posting this, I pulled up my idling Terraria window, and guess what I found?

A MYSTIC SLIME STAFF! I named him Jack. It felt so good to finally kill something.

Last edited:
Best moment: Killing Moon Lord on first try
Worst moment: Playing with a friend, first TM sells a companion cube. It was the first TM so yeah we had like 5 gold. This happened again in another playthrough

My worst moment is the tavernkeeper spawning somewhere in the middle of a blood moon
thanks to me i protected him and he is now living with me in my town which is has all the evil biomes and hallow

Back
Top Bottom