PC Your Boss Techniques and Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
People put too much on Hero, so do I. I don't like Gameiki since I used it, it becomes addicting like drugs (Idk why drugs as a reference but somehow), I don't like him. I also hate that he uses Gameiki, and 3D mode is over-excessive.

Please.
th

Anyways, I recommend you go up against every boss with full warding accessories, Beetle Shell armor, and Legendary Vampire Knives.
Watch as the bosses drop while you mercilessly tank most of their attacks at 1 damage and instantly heal it.

I use a long platform up in the sky, the ranged palladium set, a ranger emblem, lightning boots, panic necklace, and a jetpack for any of the mech bosses.

I used to wing it, but I am starting to use grenades more often in the early game, quite handy actually!

ill go for the weapons and armor i remember using for bosses ive defeated

console

in 1.1
EoC: iron armor, throwing knives, shuriken, wood bow with jester arrows
EoW: forgot gear i used
skeletron: molten armor, flamarang
WoF: molten armor, star cannon, sunfury, pheonix blaster, fiery greatsword
destroyer: adamantite armor, adamantite glaive, dao of pow
the twins: adamantite armor, megashark with crystal bullets

in 1.2 (1st release)
BoC: forgot gear i used
golem: turtle armor, forgot weapons used
1.2 (after patch)
plantera: forgot gear i used
skeletron prime: turtle armor, paladins hammer

mobile

initial release
EoC: silver armor, forgot weapons used
EoW: gold armor, forgot weapons used
skeletron: shadow armor, flamarang
WoF: molten armor, dark lance, nights edge

in 1.1
destroyer: adamantite armor, adamantite glaive, nights edge

in 1.2
plantera: hallowed armor, gungnir, true nights edge, light disc, golden shower
the twins: hallowed armor, venus magnum with explosive bullets

EoW.... he's hilariously weak against one of his own weapons, the Vilethorn.

Vilethorn wrecks him like no tomorrow, though if you're low on mana stars you might have to switch to the Light's Bane occasionally until you get a refill to drop.

WoF with Space Gun and Meteor Armor, Bombs (for the towers) obsidian skin and water walking.
Blue horseshoe balloon + lighnting boots + obsidian shield as well.

EoW.... he's hilariously weak against one of his own weapons, the Vilethorn.

Vilethorn wrecks him like no tomorrow, though if you're low on mana stars you might have to switch to the Light's Bane occasionally until you get a refill to drop.
He is also weak against the war axe, just grapple and swing, but around 10+ armour is needed, the segments will keep you at full though from heart drops

WoF with Space Gun and Meteor Armor, Bombs (for the towers) obsidian skin and water walking.
Blue horseshoe balloon + lighnting boots + obsidian shield as well.

I'd be tempted to try that sometime, though sadly you need two meteorites to make the space gun, the hamaxe and the full suit of meteor armor. It isn't all that common that I get two before the WoF, though it does happen sometimes. Bombs and anti-lava equipment aren't necessary if you build a bridge made out of ash (so you can collect flowers from it later).

I can't say if a tunnel, skybridge, or nothing is better because:
Tunnel-you find ores, get blocks, and meteors can't hit it.
Skybridge-you have a chance of finding floating islands, but you need blocks and meteors can hit it.
Nothing-you can be lazy and meteors hit the surface.

For Duke Fishron I drink an ungodly amount of potions and hope I don't get slaughtered by his Cthulhunadoes
DukeFishron2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom