Your favorite moderator?

MinieK

Queen Bee
Note: I don't know if this is the right place for the thread, but anyway!

I always had giant respect for the moderators of this forum, since I joined. They have my huge support. They are fair 99,9% of the time. So I'm asking you, Terrarians, who is your favourite moderator? This is a really hard question for me, but I think @Tunnel King is my personal fav. He is always nice, and answers my questions with good answers. He has always been really good at helping people, and he's just cool.
This was a really hard choice, as I like all of them. If you could choose multiple, I would list all of 'em.

So who is your favorite moderator/administrator?

Last edited:
Note: I don't know if this is the right place for the thread, but anyway!

I always had giant respect for the moderators of this forum, since I joined. They have my huge support. They always give the right amount of warning points, and they always answer people's questions. So I'm asking you, Terrarians, who is your favourite moderator? This is a really hard question for me, but I think @Tunnel King is my personal fav. He is always nice, and answers my questions with good answers. He has always been really good at helping people, and he's just cool.

So who is your favorite moderator/administrator?
@Leinfors is my favorite moderator
He is fair and tries to stop problems before they start

AuuuAuuuuu, don't make me pick a Favorite Moderator, it is painful as I love every Moderator here, but if I have to pick it is probably @Leinfors and @Charmander27 who I think I've interacted with the most, because they are nice, fun to talk to with about various topics whether it be Terraria, Anime, or other things, and are great at carrying out their Moderator Role as well.

Also have shoutouts for @Matsu @Doylee @Tsuki and @Ghostar for being awesome, it is interesting to listen to what you guys have to say about various topics.

Thank you for keeping TCF awesome! I really love all of you! *Gives a big hug to all of the Moderators and Administrators*

Also have shoutouts for @Ghostar for being awesome, it is interesting to listen to what you guys have to say about various topics.

I appreciate that ;_; I just wish I had more time to be on and do stuff for the forum. Being a baker is really time consuming and during the holidays its even worse.

That said My moderator is easily Tsuki for obvious reasons with TK being the other choice for how much work he does. Seriously, you guys don't know just how much work he dose behind the scenes for everyone. Dudes a legend.

Also have shoutouts for @Matsu @Doylee @Tsuki and @Ghostar for being awesome, it is interesting to listen to what you guys have to say about various topics.

Thank you! I love interacting with you guys all the time, and getting to know our members more so at the same time. A great many of you have many interesting things to discuss and talk about, and I learn a thing or two from you as well.

All the mods here are my favorite for various reasons, but I'll name a few. @Leinfors simply because he and I have known each other for a while, even before I was a mod, and @Tsuki for being the biggest and best comedian on this forum. She takes snarky to a whole new level.

@Matsu clearly because he's my Waifu according to the forum.

@Ghostar for being the best steak and sword enthusiast the world has ever known.

And by that he means by @Matsu's signature. (^___~)≡★

trZQws8.jpg

Yea, only that.

I have various opinions about moderators, but honestly, they are all good at their work and nice overall.

My favourite mods are the ones who I got to know and like the most, obviously.

@Tsuki for being the biggest, she's very nice, always listening to people and willing to talk, while trying not to step on us with her size. She tends to be funny too.
@Leinfors, I always took him as the serious one, but then I realized that there lies someone humorous in it, as he's often funny. As a mod, he's always objective and just. It's nice to talk with him about different subjects, just like Aurora said. Also he does cuute art.
@Tunnel King for doing huge amounts of work, as he carries the responsibility of being an admin and is always a voice of reason.
@Matsu for his sense of humor, he likes to talk about anime and games, and has a huge list of puns and ships ;c related with his nick. Also whenever I stumble upon "Matsu" somewhere, I need to post it on his profile.
@Doylee is the godfather of mafia here, overall fun to talk about games as he's a huge gamer and makes the hottest best ship with @Matsu.
Kane for doing a great work on forums' functiontality.
@Ghostar, even though she's often busy irl, she's a star lighting forums and a nice person overall. Also @Ghostar + @Tsuki ships.
I don't know @Kelp and @Charmander27 much, though they seem to be cool guys and I approve on the latter's avatar choices. :dryadtongue:

So I can't say I have one favourite mod, because I like them all and that's how it should be. Keep up the good work!
Also, even when talkative, I'm somewhat shy, so I don't like spamming people on PMs and such.

I don't really know know the moderators much but I know these three not so much as moderators but as personal friends

@Tsuki Definitely the biggest and the best moderator, and she's legitimately made me smile more than any person on the planet and I love her for it.

Big sis @Ghostar is super nice, yet will call you out on your bull:red: at the right times. A good friend.

@Kelp A nice guy that sends me cute animal/weird pictures and gifs all the time.

Back
Top Bottom