Your favorite moderator?

Hard to say, as the majority of them I am friendly with. The trio of Leinfors, Doylee and Ghostar would be the highest in like points though.

I don't really know anybody here since I'm regretfully not very active around here, but ever since i saw Leinfors' username it's kind of stuck with me. Had a good visual impact.

I do really like the staff here though, the atmosphere is very chill and friendly and I'm honestly not used to that in game communities.

Moderators aren't exactly put into place to attain a good social status and and to be "liked"

If I have to be honest it's Tunnel King. He's been here at the start and will (hopefully) continue until the end (surely not an "end"), and he's been helpful and especially keen throughout TCF's history.

I like all of them, though some I don't really talk with.

Don't tell anyone, but I like Matsu/Tsuki/Doylee/Leinfors/Ghostar the most. Matsukeeforstar, if you will.

Are you kidding me to ask this?! The answer is so obvious!
Its @Doylee @Ghostar @Tunnel King @Matsu @Leinfors @Jeckel @Kelp @Nike Leon @ExoticCharm and @Tsuki !
You guys are what make the forums an awesome place! WIthout you guys this forum wouldnt be the same

tumblr_m0ocjvEfFq1qeepd6o1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom