Your favorite moderator?

I dont belive in picking favourite moderators - moderating is not about popularity.
I also feel like pretty much every mod does their job well, but i've seen @Leinfors the most on duty compared to others. Most likely because i only visit certain sections of the forums and largely ignore the others.

Im going to have to go with tunnel king. While we have some upfront differences, but we like many of the same things apparently.

I haven't been banned for something petty so I guess the mods are pretty ok. I cant really say which one is my favorite since they have similar demeanor.

I Love This So Much
Screenshot_2018-02-12-17-24-22.png
The Guys At Re-Logic Are Freaking Awesome.

Note: I don't know if this is the right place for the thread, but anyway!

I always had giant respect for the moderators of this forum, since I joined. They have my huge support. They are fair 99,9% of the time. So I'm asking you, Terrarians, who is your favourite moderator? This is a really hard question for me, but I think @Tunnel King is my personal fav. He is always nice, and answers my questions with good answers. He has always been really good at helping people, and he's just cool.
This was a really hard choice, as I like all of them. If you could choose multiple, I would list all of 'em.

So who is your favorite moderator/administrator?

How am I supposed to like the only active moderator that’s been kicking me in the shin and saying “no”?

Back
Top Bottom