Your Favourite Enemy

60px-Lepus.png

Lepus is love... Lepus is life...

My favourite is definitely King Slime! Everything about it is so silly and funny, I just love it

Myself?

Yeah, most probably.

I took the liberty of liking every post with the word "paladin" in this thread.

Last edited:
Not sure why but unicorns...is that a weird thing to say seeing as I'm a 16 year old British lad... Well there goes my man card once again

Also the groom or tim bones cus you know... Rare as :red: in pre hardmode mobile worlds...

Last edited:
The destroyer and Plantera.

They both are just very cool, and quite challenging.

The destroyer is a gigantic mech worm who fires lasers and attempts to run you over, along with The probes. Tell me how that is not badass :p

Plantera is also fairly challenging, and I respect her for begin pretty much The last non-extra bonus content challenge Terraria has to offer currently (Golem does not count, he is OK But its just too much of a joke to The point I almost pity him, LOL).

Also, dat music :D

As for non bosses, Mímics are pretty cool, not just for their mechanic But also because The gear they drop is extremely good for early HM!

Paladins. They're awesome, their sprite is awesome and they throw hammers.
I actually survived the first encounter with them!

This guy right here:
Giant_Tortoise.png

I respect it for its ability to ninja-roll and land in my neck when I least expect it. Most of the time I'm on to it and hunting it instead though.
It's a cat and mouse game we play. :passionate:

Back
Top Bottom