Your Favourite Enemy

Do Bunnies count?
If not, then probably the Snow Flinx or any flying creature. They're perfect target practice for my characters.

Hmm,

I've always been fond of the Ice Golem enemy, for it's lasers, being super tall, and serving as a factory to create my Frost Armor and Frozen Wings

But I also have a great fondness for the Clinger and World Feeder Enemies. They bring the interesting "Cursed Flame" element to the Corruption during hardmode. And I like how the Corruption enemies have many eyes. Especially the Feeder. Considering how the Cursed Flames brings a green color to the Corruption to combine with the purple of it as well. Which are among my top favorite colors.

I'll pick the World Feeder though. I always get happy to see it. Even if it does end up killing me which doesn't happen very often nowadays.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Floaty Gross.

Don't ask me why, I was suddenly plagued one day by the idea of a cute Floaty Gross girl who loves to hang out with you...

I have always loved Bone Serpents since I saw my very first one............and it killed me.
Talk_Bone Serpent - Official Terraria Wiki.png

Back
Top Bottom