Your Favourite Enemy

I would go for the slimes. Just all of them. Blue, green, purple, yellow, crimson, corruption, rainbow, magma, king, red, pink, brown, turquoise, fluorescent light blue, any slime!
I think i love their squishyness or something.

I like the Wall of Flesh, mostly because they didn't bother with a creative name for it and just said "Hey, let's call it like it is, a wall of flesh".

If I think about it a bit better I might have a different opinion, but an enemy that always immediately comes to mind is the Face Monster. There is something about his long mouth that makes him so perfect.

I like the Wall of Flesh, mostly because they didn't bother with a creative name for it and just said "Hey, let's call it like it is, a wall of flesh".
And the Eye of Cthulhu is an Eye that belonged to Cthulhu. What's up with these names?

I have an obsession with swords so... I would have to say thoses floating ghostly swords. (forget the name)

THIS!!!
pinky2u.png

↓Info about it↓

Pinky is a rare Slime that drops about 1-2 Gold Coins.
Despite being the smallest slime and having an innocent-looking color, Pinky has one of the highest health values of all pre-Hardmode Slimes (besides the King Slime, and equal to the Dungeon Slime) and has decent Defense. Although it deals little damage, a new character may have trouble dealing with it, since it will take many hits from low-tier weapons to kill it, while also causing high knockback.

The enchanted sword and the cursed hammer, when I saw them I started to whistle vampire killer.
Belmont docet

Back
Top Bottom