Movie Your favourites movie

I have.... way too many films that i like to name a favourite.

But anything animated, bright, colourful, cute, emotional. i will love it. bonus if it has nice music.Also cute fluffy animals.

Inception and Edge of Tomorrow
Inception is just such an amazing film all around, a cool concept, great casting and characters, lots of gravitas, definitely recommend it. Edge of tomorrow is such a cool concept, the reset of the day just sparks my imagination.

Shrek 2 is the best family movie and the best Shrek movie. It had good characters and a good story, and Jennifer Saunders sang Holding Out For a Hero very well. 10/10 onions.

At the moment Nope is my overall favorite movie, but I have a main list of six favorite movies:
1. Nope
2. Arrival
3. Into the Wild
4. Contact
5. Interstellar
6. Captain Fantastic

Ultimately I have to say its a tie between the Star Wars and Harry Potter movies. It's very difficult to choose between them, but they are the 2 movie series I tend to rewatch the most out of anything.

If I have to pick a specific movie. Will pick 1 from both series.

Harry Potter- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Its my favorite of the 8 to this day still. It explores elements in Hogwarts that interest me greatly, including the introduction of polyjuice potion, Dobby, Aragog, the Chamber itself, the Basilisk, and the mystery surrounding Tom Riddle.

Star Wars - Episode I: The Phantom Menace. This might be surprising, but I enjoyed this movie a lot of the original 6 Star Wars movies. Qui-Gon Jinn was a very cool character and wise mentor to Obi-Wan. It felt like the Star Wars universe got a lot bigger compared to the original trilogy since not only did it show several new and familiar worlds, but the politics surrounding the Galactic Republic were fascinating and set the initial gears that would turn it into the Empire we see in the original trilogy. Not to mention how Anakin's path to the Dark side began.

It's impossible to pick one.

1688611167985.png

Cool to see Evangelion and There Will Be Blood as your top favorites. Those movies felt very impactful. They certainly stay with you long after watching them.
Since it's so hard to pick I have an extended list, but I'd consider all of these films to be ones that are all impactful that stay with you long after you watch them.

1688623994696.png

Since it's so hard to pick I have an extended list, but I'd consider all of these films to be ones that are all impactful that stay with you long after you watch them.

View attachment 412661
I've had some of those films on my watchlist for ages, even own some of them on blu ray (Punch Drunk Love, Stalker) but just haven't had the time and not motivated to watch them weirdly, my favourite is probably La Haine, such an effective film with such tragic undertones of a broken society, would absolutely recommend if you like arthouse stuff.

I've had some of those films on my watchlist for ages, even own some of them on blu ray (Punch Drunk Love, Stalker) but just haven't had the time and not motivated to watch them weirdly, my favourite is probably La Haine, such an effective film with such tragic undertones of a broken society, would absolutely recommend if you like arthouse stuff.
1688935120044.png

I have those movies in my collection too

I'm not much of a movie person, but I love Pacific Rim.

uprising is not real uprising is not real uprising is not real uprising is not real uprising is not real

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom