Your most hilarious / stupid death

Hunting for truffles in my mushroom biome (which is a long way from marble) with post moon-lord gear feeling unbeatable. Suddenly get 'stoned' out of nowhere and loose 500 hp from a 15 block fall. Needles to say I was stunned, I decided that my character had tripped on something comically small and died.
I've learned to not think of a Medusa death as a legit death. When dying from Stoned, I usually think "Hmm, guess the game glitched again."

Kind of like dying by Techies mines in Dota.

I noticed a lava lake right into the way of the minecart track. I swapped one accessory for my Lava Charm, but I forgot it needs to refill first. I ran into the lava lake.

RIP in pepperoni.

The second stupidest death any of my characters ever had: not checking that I'd switched the fishing accessories out, and the Bundle of Balloons back in, before blithely hopping off the homemade cloud-pond for an easy plummet back home.

The stupidest death of all was doing that a second time. All the facepalms.

Now I just keep wings equipped always forever invariably at all times.

I was playing a hardcore character, then I was stoned from a medusa, I then fell off a cliff large enough to stop the debuff before I hit the ground(I had a lucky horseshoe). As soon as I got unstoned I stepped on a explosive trap and got rekt. I am so angry about stoned :/

One jungle bat did more damage than my max health, which still scares me when I enter the Jungle. 8(

You sure? :p
Maybe not, one time I sell my junk with skeleton merchant near the cliff then medusa decide to drop down in the middle of our conversation but since I was on hardmode so she got torn apart in a second. (and she's also my 100th kills)
Then I jump down from cliff and realize I got stoned by medusa, I barely survived (11/400 health!)
Then I fly up and got killed by corrupted slime.
Yeah I'm so hasty.

Maybe not, one time I sell my junk with skeleton merchant near the cliff then medusa decide to drop down in the middle of our conversation but since I was on hardmode so she got torn apart in a second. (and she's also my 100th kills)
Then I jump down from cliff and realize I got stoned by medusa, I barely survived (11/400 health!)
Then I fly up and got killed by corrupted slime.
Yeah I'm so hasty.
I was talking more about the weird phrasing of that sentence.

Today. I had just finished my plantera arena by clearing out a huge area of dirt and wall and in the middle made a diamond shaped minecart track to circle and shoot the unlucky flower. I play with my kids and called them over to check it out. As I'm making the loop going full speed on my mechanical mine cart I got Medusa'd and fell like the rock that I was to my death way below in the area I dug out. We cracked up! Worst part, I went back after respawning to set up statues and it happened again. Still funny… though I am adding a pink gel block floor to the area.

Back
Top Bottom