Your most hilarious / stupid death

I was making a house and tried to place a chair, I ended up throwing dynamite, I didn't see the dynamite, wondering why there was no chair I opened my inventory and saw I didn't craft one yet, it was a multiplayer world so the fuse still ran and blew up and killed me (and my house :sigh:

So I was exploring the underground desert when I was surrounded by antlion swarmers and chargers. I killed half of them and made a quick getaway on a railroad nearby. I got to the end of the track, proud of my narrow escape, when a tomb crawler split me in half and killed me.

I had 3 platinum on me in expert mode because i accidentally took out all of my money from my piggy bank. i went to hell to mine hellstone and i accidentally summon the wall of flesh. it kills me, takes my 3 platinum away and i never saw it again, because it was dragged into the depths of hell. i never played on that character again

Getting ready to fight the Destroyer with orichalcum armor and not using all of my buff potions. I pretty much died instantly, given or take a few seconds.

I've had a lot of stupid deaths. The most stupid one I can remember is when I made a boulder (bear in mind that I did not know entirely how they worked), I placed it down, and thought to myself "Hey, cool, I can make boulders!". Then, I tried to mine the boulder. I'll leave what happened next to your imagination.

This one is modded, but should still apply.
I was playing on my mage character with a small modpack (thorium, calamity, fargo's, etc.) and was mining out some pesky ebonstone with the Troll Bomb. For those who don't know, it's essentially a spellbook that spawns a random explosive item on use. As I quickly found out, it can spawn.... other things. Cue message in chat saying "RUN YOU SKRUB", shortly followed by "PotatoOverlord was dissected by Dungeon Guardian". I just kind of stared at the death screen giggling for a while after that.

So I was exploring the underground desert when I was surrounded by antlion swarmers and chargers. I killed half of them and made a quick getaway on a railroad nearby. I got to the end of the track, proud of my narrow escape, when a tomb crawler split me in half and killed me.
Mine was very similar, except instead of desert enemies, it was a world feeder, and instead of a Tomb Crawler, it was lava.

I saw a face monster for the first time of my life and ran away from it (cuz it looked really scary and strong). Then a vulture noticed me and because i had bad gear i built a small hut so i could hide in it. The face monster came, opened the door and killed me =)))))

Your most spectacularly stupid death!

So I managed to have the funniest death I think I ever had. Made me laugh with exasperation at the stupidity of it.

The other day I was talking on my stream about this big deep lake I have right next to my new base. In the beginning I dove straight into it forgetting I wouldn't be able to jump until I reached the bottom. It being dark I then wondered into a deeper part of it and couldn't work out how to get out. I think I had two deaths by drowning....

As I was explaining all of my fun anecdotes I was creating torches just next to the edges of the lake to light it up.... Then I realised the bubbles had gone... Uh oh, quick frantic rush to the surface (I now have a rope to the bottom).... I died about three pixels away from the surface!

Now that the bubbles have moved I wasn't paying attention to them and forgot! oops!

View attachment 62070

Tell me about your favourite death (what an immoral question that is if taken out of context lol)!
Be me, a noob.
Summon eye of Cthulhu first time on accident.
Make I to the very last 2 digits of health on him.
Die because I walked into a corruption thorn while fighting him.

I was just enjoying my day as a newbie and i felt what seemed like a pressure plate underneath. before i knew it there were a bunch of land sharks eating my face off.

I was exploring a new world, but using a character with 5 hearts and hardmode armor. I'm not sure which happened first, the poisoning or accidentally touching lava, but I mirrored myself back to base quick-sharp. Touching the lava alone took off half the hearts, but now I'm in a safe room with a campfire, but also on fire and poisoned.

So let's see if I can naturally heal enough to outlast the poison. Watched as the hearts slowly dwindled (playing 3DS version, so no numbers), occasionally seeing part of a heart replenish. It took a really long time, and for a while I had all gray hearts. Knuckle-biter moment, die or barely live? Splat. "Sora couldn't find the antidote."

I laughed as I watched the gravestone tumble about on my clean floors. Then went, "Wait. Is there an antidote?"

And now for a stupid death: New to PC, I was trying to be very careful while exploring, and I spotted what I thought was a pressure plate nestled among debris. Okay, definitely have to sweep the area before heading that way. Got distracted by some slimes, started going that way, just started to remember before stepping on an explosive trap that scared the crap out of me and shredded my poor newbie character.

I was building an arena for Plantera that was near a Marble Cave and I was wearing Chlorophyte Armor and one of the projectile fired from it missed an enemy and hit a Queen Bee larva. I defeated the Queen Bee easily, but at the exact same time I killed her, a Medusa petrified me and I died of fall damge.

Back
Top Bottom