your most memorable gaming moment

its simple this is just a place to post your most memorable gaming moments that you can never seem to relive.

my most memorable moments were when i first played destiny, playing my first world in minecraft, and finnaly beating my first hardmode boss (after almost a year of trying)

I have a few.
When I finally beat Super Meat Boy after 3-4 years of off and on trying.
When I unlocked the Crystal Cruiser on my fifth run in FTL.
When I found the final crystal in Grow Home. (Really the entire time spent playing the game was memorable).
And when I beat Tabu in Smash Bros Brawl after me and my friends had been trying for weeks.

The first time I saw the Eye of Cthulhu was pretty dang sweet.
I had iron armor, and got totally wrecked. Now I could beat EoC with no armor :p

Also when you beat a really hard geometry dash level. (I feel like a scrub)

One of my earliest most memorable moments was defeating Metroid Zero Mission for the 1st time and watching the credits roll. It was the 1st time I really beat a video game because most of what I'd played previously had been arcade games which didn't have endings.

Entering Ganon's Castle in LOZ:OOT for the 1st time. The atmosphere from the game's final dungeon felt clear.

After 20 failures, I finally beat Normal Mode on Touhou: Mountain of Faith.

Defeating Mem Aleph the final boss in Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. The whole game was completely brutal, but at lvl 68, my party of demons wasn't strong enough to deal enough significant damage to the final boss before taking on her extremely strong physical, elemental attacks, as well as nearly 100% guaranteed 1 hit KO spells (and in this game if your MC dies, you lose)

As well as navigating through the Great Palace of Zelda II, one of the largest video game dungeons I know of, where taking a wrong turn will put you on a long path that just leads to a dead-end and you have no way of knowing as you get killed by bird knights and the overall other bird themed enemies of this palace. Then once I found the right path, defeating Thunderbird which was not easy and beating the true final boss after that thanks to exploiting a bug with the final boss. (Call this unfair, but for a game as extremely difficult as Zelda II, it felt justified in order to finally beat the game)

FINALLY beating Okage: The Shadow King, it legit took years on and off to beat it. The learning and level curb is real in that game, and you lose if your character dies. The only part I dislike about the game is that you HAVE to grind to beat it. The story, character development and design are awesome, and I love branching stories.

Killing Mom's Leg in the Binding of Isaac Rebirth after having a like -116 streak. (I never beat her before)
Killing Plantera
Getting a bunch of kills in Halo Multiplayer (I suck lol)

I probably have some more memorable ones but my memory sucks.

Guitar Hero 3: Getting a 100% score for a quartet play of Hotel California in the highest difficulty setting.

Touhou: The one time I beat Yukari without losing a single life in Touhou 7.

Diablo 2 LoD: Beating Andariel at level 10 with a Necromancer.

Tyrian 2000: Beating the game with the Captured U-Fighter (namely, using the weakest enemy ship in the game.) All its shot types are horrible, purposefully so.

Capitalism Plus: Lasting more than twenty years against ten max difficulty AI companies.

Comic Book Hero: While using the "daredevil" attribute, which lets you fight enemies way out of your league, managing to beat an ice-based villain solo, using ice-based attacks, through lucky stuns. Not sure how that happened, RNG was being way too nice to me.

Back
Top Bottom