Your most MLG stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno Mancer

Brain of Cthulhu
This is a thread about posting moments where youve gotten some pretty MLG stats. This is a little hard to explain: So, you take a picture of a time when a statistic in a game or TV show, perhaps, reaches a "MLG" number like "69", "420", "666", "1337 (Leet)" and so on.
Here's mine.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
I got 666 DPS with the Terra Blade or Paladin's hammer today, I forgot which one. I had 69 solar tablet fragments for a while. A few months ago I think, I had 666 messages and 666 likes. Don't have the picture anymore.

I got 666 DPS with the Terra Blade or Paladin's hammer today, I forgot which one. I had 69 solar tablet fragments for a while. A few months ago I think, I had 666 messages and 666 likes. Don't have the picture anymore.
"I've had solar tablets for a few months"

pff.

I guess this IS a thread about mlg... So i guess that's acceptable.
Yes. If this were any other thread I'd probably get heckled and humiliated by a number of people just for saying that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437536392,1437536332][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes. If this were any other thread I'd probably get heckled and humiliated by a number of people just for saying that.
In fact, maybe I'll get in trouble because the things I said and am saying right now have nothing to do with MLG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom