your 'OMG' game moment?

Katmustang12

Terrarian
have you ever had that moment in any game where you've had big surge of emotion? whether it be fear, anger, sadness, happy?what was yours?(it could be a good omg victory moment)

EX: i was a big monster hunter series fan, so i actually like putting alot of work in aquiring items and armor and and experimenting on how to take the monsters down easier. i had so much money, armor and weapons, and i planned on actually defeating the last monster(this was monster hunter 3rd). come back the next day and what do you know? my whole game file is corrupted! no joke i went through the 5 stages of grief all in a minute. worst gaming experience of my life. it took me a whole month to even think about touching the game again.

- Bioshock Infinite's ending. I didn't see most of the plot coming, but I also didn't see that ending coming.
- In one of the Worms games, I used a banana cluster bomb to blow up most of the map, killing every worm in all teams... Except for one of my worms who was saved by a tiny speck of floating dirt.
- In Carmageddon 2, whenever I tried to split another car in half and managed to split my car in half as well.
- In Pocket League 2 (Android) managing to somewhat beat a much stronger team thanks to having an OP goalie and luck. Dat 1-0 right before the whistle.
- In the Street Fighter Zero saga (I think it was SFZ2,) finding out that a well-timed taunt with Sakura stops Akuuma's 1HKO super move dead. The "OMG" was because I trued to hadoken him but miss-clicked.

I remember one time when I was playing Red Orchestra 2 as the Germans on the Bridges of Druzhina map; I got 40-odd kills as a rifleman and I didn't die once. And it was against human players.

playing DotA (original version) and getting stuck with the all newbie team and having to carry everyone whilst keeping a killing spree of my own going....."WTF TEAM!? STAHP FEEDING THEM!"

I'd say my best moment is when I was playing Transformers: War for cybertron,and beat a low on health boss by hitting him with a grenade on hard mode,it just happened to be the guy my account is named after too.

The original Battletoads back in the NES-days.
The don't-let-striders-destroy-any-buildings-achievement in Half-Life 2 Episode Two.
Quake's hardest difficulty setting.
The Westcliff shooting range in Fable II.

There's a difference between "challenging" and ":red:ing impossible".

Well, not sure if this counts, but I was playing gmod murder with some if my friends and one says 'there's been an update! You can see the footprints of everybody, an where they've been!' We laughed so hard.

i was happy when i beat the twins and destroyer back in 1.1 but they were pretty easy but skeletron prime was 1,000,000,000,000% :red: head (you know the rest of the story so i wont continue it). i beat prime post golem and it was kind of easy but still a bit challenging. i was pretty happy when i beat him

When somebody kills you on Dark Souls because they backstab-fish while the game lags. Or, when Manus mashes you when summoning Sif to help.

Mine occurs in Hotline Miami. It's a pretty mindscrewy scene.

So, in Chapter 10, Deadline, upon beating it you go to a bar, like always, but upon going up to the bartender, you see that the original bartender, was killed by a bald man. He tells you that it's "VIPs only tonight." and tells you to leave. This man is important, you'll see why later on.

You don't even attack him, and you find talking corpses at a table nearby, one of them says "Who the :red: are you looking at? *Cough*" the other says nothing.

Upon getting home you go upstairs to find a hooker that you rescued in an earlier chapter, dead, in the bathroom, shot to death.
In the other room is the culprit. The bald man, from the bar. He is wearing a rat mask though.
He says "Ah, there you are! I was wondering when you'd be getting back! Well, let's get this over with." and he shoot you.
The normal "Press R to restart" message appears, but upon restarting the level, you appear in a darkened version of that house.
Upon going back to where the killer was, he is replaced by a man named Richard, who acts as your conscious throughout the game.

Upon talking to him, he says this.
"Well, it looks like it's just you and me now.
I'm sure you know by now, that this won't end well.
Soon you will be all alone, but that's okay.
Before we say goodbye, I'll let you in on a little secret.
What you do from here on, won't serve any purpose.
You will never see the whole picture, and it's all your own fault.
Now, it's time for you to leave.
There's a warm bed across the hall from here.
And you look like you could use some rest."

You then go into the hallway, to find a new door that wasn't there before.
Upon walking in, you see your own character in a hospital gown, in a hospital bed.
Your character's head explodes, like, mindblow.

You know what happens next?
You wake up from a COMA, in a hospital.

Now, if you don't think that's screwy, you should keep reading.
Remember what Richard said?
"You will never see the whole picture,"?
That is true.
Because of Hotline Miami's (Brilliant) storytelling, you will NEVER, see the whole picture.
Everything that happened from the Prologue-Chapter 10, might not even be real.
This part of the game is very blurry and vivid, your character hallucinates a TON.
Hell, Prologue-Chapter 10 might actually all be accurate.
But, there's no way of knowing. Everything that has happened from up until the coma is completely shrouded in mystery.
Everything past Chapter 10 is real, most likely.

But, but, there is ANOTHER character, who you fight during the vivid parts of your coma.
His name is Biker.
On Chapter 7, the chapter ends with you going to a telephone company and fighting a man named Biker.
Now, on Chapter 7, this is Jacket (the guy in the coma)'s story, and in his story.... he kinda bashes Biker's face in with a golf club.
BUT. YOU CAN PLAY, AS BIKER.
Yes, once you beat the main game, you get another storyline involving Biker.
In Biker's storyline, you absolutely destroy Jacket's face.

Which means, that everything past Chapter 7 might not even BE REAL.
JACKET MIGHT JUST BE DEAD.
BIKER MIGHT BE DEAD.
But it never, explains, what is cannon, or what isn't. Though it is assumed that the man that killed the hooker is who sent Jacket to a coma.
THOUGH, it's never 100% confirmed, just assumed.

There are tons of fan theories about what happened.

Jacket killed Biker
Biker killed Jacket
Biker sent Jacket into a coma
Richter (The bald man in the rat mask) killed Jacket
Richter sent Jacket into a coma
Etc, etc.

Back
Top Bottom