Your quickest boss kills!

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
Here you can share your quickest boss kills! Try to include how quick you did it, what boss it was, and how you did it.

My quickest kill on Duke Fishron was about a minute, and I used a flairon, a flask of ichor, and a razor blade typhoon. I pretty much just aimed and fired.

Let’s hear some of your quickest kills now!

First time fighting Ocram
Super nervous
AAAAH HES HERE
Oh
Right
He's gone
I think in the Sony Playstation 4 version of Terraria (and soon the XBox One) that Ocram is deleted, because the Moonlord had taken its place, souls of blight are now out-classed by celestial pillar stuff etc, great update with ZERO Ocram

i killed king slime very fast

well i don't know - i was wearing some ninja-looking armor i found and it jumped on me and everything became blue and now i'm stuck inside of it

i think i killed it i dunno

h e l p

I think in the Sony Playstation 4 version of Terraria (and soon the XBox One) that Ocram is deleted, because the Moonlord had taken its place, souls of blight are now out-classed by celestial pillar stuff etc, great update with ZERO Ocram
I'm on mobile waiting for 1.3 which probs won't come out till late 2018/early 2019

So for the next 10-12 months I'll be enjoying ocram while you enjoy moonlord. Good look beating that lord of the moon!

Ocram's stuff isn't meant to be as good as ML though

Ocram's stuff isn't meant to be as good as ML though
When ocram first came out on Xbox/PS/Mobile hos gear was auctually some of the best in the game, probably the best. But now with duke fishron on and golem and all that Ocrams auctually a easy boss that you summon late game that gives you horrible gear. I see why he's being removed. What I'm trying to say, is that before 1.2.4, Ocean was like the moon lord on mobile/PS/Xbox
[doublepost=1520163080,1520162985][/doublepost]
When ocram first came out on Xbox/PS/Mobile hos gear was auctually some of the best in the game, probably the best. But now with duke fishron on and golem and all that Ocrams auctually a easy boss that you summon late game that gives you horrible gear. I see why he's being removed. What I'm trying to say, is that before 1.2.4, Ocean was like the moon lord on mobile/PS/Xbox
*Ocram was Like the moon lord of mobile/PS/Xbox (Damn you spelling errors)

I killed king slime in 1 minute with minishark and tons of buffs [ammo reservation, strength, rage, and wrath.] also, you can kill him in 0.000000001 seconds with endgame, calamity gear.

I killed the wall of flesh in about 18 seconds using titanium armour, chlorophyte warhammer, and some basic accessories that didn't effect the fight. No minion. .

Back
Top Bottom