Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

im doing a master mode run right now. i usually have trouble finding which true class run to do. which one should i do?
I 100% reccomend mage! Massive damage mixed with having range! The only negatives are 2nd weakest defense and needing mana!

And if your crazy like me: summoner on mastermode. It has the lowest defense at the cost of having auto attacking minnions!

I WAS JUST FARMING SOULS OF LIGHT FOR MECHS, AND I GOT ROD : DDDDDD
I AM VERY ECSTATIC AS YOU VAN TELL

Attachments

• IMG_20220724_192444.jpg
    IMG_20220724_192444.jpg
    751.8 KB · Views: 51
Oh my gosh nice!!!
in my opinion the Rod works so much better on mobile because you get to tap there faster than using a cursor.
This will for sure help you out in the future, which also includes if you block up a spce so you have to use the rod(aka plantera arena is closed so you don’t escape on accident)

Gg! If i knew you i wouldve just given you one of mine! I have 4 of them. One i wanted the others were from farming souls of light. Thias was before luck existed, plus my world is super unlucky. Its annoying. Anyways truly congrats. Those things are annoying to farm, just like chicken nuggets. Im proud of u.

Nice one!

The rod is a very useful tool that will greatly assist you in your quest to liberate the world of terraria!

Just don't forget to rematerialise ;)

I just defeated Moon Lord in for the worthy and I heard my heart beat when his core opened. Its called be one with the game.

I just defeated Moon Lord in for the worthy and I heard my heart beat when his core opened. Its called be one with the game.
Congrats @Googe! I moved your post into this already existing thread - sometimes moments in the game that we want to share with others are fun, but not really discussion-worthy enough to devote to its own thread, so this thread is for those type of posts. You can also always share on your own profile.

6 months ago, I killed expert mode plantera! I am very proud as this is a master mode world!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-03-18-37-47-460_com.and.games505.Terraria.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-03-18-37-47-460_com.and.games505.Terraria.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
The arena could be better by removing the platforms, allowing you to go in a circle around plant faster :)

Anyways gg! how were those spike balls?

The arena could be better by removing the platforms, allowing you to go in a circle around plant faster :)

Anyways gg! how were those spike balls?
Flying Dutchman is still op even after Nerf,

Spike balls were no problems as i have way too huge of an arena.

Back
Top Bottom