Official Your Year on TCF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its changed a ton. it really has. We all have changed. some good, some bad. This time last year I was a little immature child in the bay area who still felt emotion. I hated me back then so much. so :red:ing naive

I am better now. this community has been the one constant in an ever dynamic life

Been a fun year all things considered. I say that when there really wasn't anything negative.
  • Getting to talk about Yu-Gi-Oh with @Charmander27, @Shotte, and @Dragoneph.
  • Convinced @Dragoneph to join the forums.
  • "Joining" The Island again. (I have a character... Still haven't posted. Kek.)
  • Talking to @agent_alx was fun I guess.
  • Getting an ava.tar from Suweeka was amazing.
  • Streaming and having people show up from the forum was cool. I hit an all time high of 13 viewers.
  • Joining the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate conversation, and never actually playing with them.
  • @ajidot's amazing art.
  • Being a terrible person as per usual.
Still gonna be here as per usual. Maybe one day I'll actually post in The Island.

Hmm, let's see...

I didn't really do all that much during the year, other than make a few guides (one of which I am currently working on), and a few suggestions... hmmm.

Not much else to say! I mostly lurk unless I'm really bored.

I mostly remember becoming a slime after seeing rainbowdrago and starting a slime army. And steve of a thousand naps, but after that not too much.

Honestly, for me it was joining in the very first place that was the big thing for me. I used to go on Terraria Online and was really well known there, had a lot of friends. But something happened and it caused me to leave, lots bridges got burned and I was very hesitant to join this new forum. But a certain GRUMPY OLD MAN (AKA @Kelp ) convinced me to talk to the at the time CM of T.O. about the new forum and she erased all the fears I had.

P.S. I know your younger then me kelp, that doesn't change the fact your an old man at heart!

Well, it wasn't quite a year for me, (more like half, and even then I've only been active for the past couple of months because of a broken comp) but my time on TCF has been wasted spent on random profiles, making wise-:red: remarks. Overall, it's been amazing so far and I look forward to seeing what stupid exciting things happen in the future!

Well, I joined two days late because I totally forgot about account migration. At first I was annoyed because it meant I lost everything on the way over from TO. But then I realized I hadn't actually lost that much...

Anyway, this first year on the TCF is when I finally started to become a real somebody. While I've seen my friends rise even higher, I don't feel spiteful at all about it, and I'm glad they got the recognition they deserve. But that's beside the point. I've met so many amazing people here and I'm truly grateful. Thank you. Thank you all.

I gotta remember to expand upon this. There's just so many things I want to say but I can't think of how to phrase them right now.

Remember when I was a bunny? And 1.3 wasn't a thing and red wasn't in a coma?

Me neither.

But seriously I love you
Before the forums I was a lurker on the interwebs and here I feel good and noticed and that's what i n(y)eed in my diet of internet.

remember that spoiler that came out like a year ago? we have had people with cultist avatars for about a year now- yes, people still use 'em

I has joined like about... 7 month ago...
people really kind and respectful here..
I mostly hanging around the same place I really like.

I've only been here about a month, and I can already tell I love it here. Everyone I've met here is nice, I've gotten some amazing artwork, and nobody picked on me for being new. I look forward to the year ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom