Official Your Year on TCF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god, it was awesome. I had a few flops at the start, yes, the Game Over Thread, Angry EoC, and some other threads I shall not speak of, but I learned. I've had a blast with DtG on here. Made lots of good friends, and maybe a few enemies. When I made an account, I didn't even have Terraria!
I used my MacBook all the time!

But overall, this has been a fun year for me.
-Redstonetam15

A year of getting warnings for no goddamn reason. What a wonderful mod team.

(Seriously, you guys are awesome.)

TCF has totally helped me with in game problems and is just fun to scroll through! I've only been on for a couple of months, but have played Terraria for years. Here's to another awesome year!

I've probably spent the whole span of a year lurking in the suggestion threads, modding, and spriting some Terraria stuff of my own :p

I personally loved this year for the art suggestion I got from someone, and its made my art so much better. That's why I love these forums.

This year, I joined TCF after NOT joining Terraria Online at all, then made what probably is the longest introduction I can recall, and entered the Halloween building contest one day after doing this. Afterwards, I spent 10-11 months in complete silence, and then I commented on 'The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian', the only thing I commented on apart from this thread, the introduction, and the Halloween Contest.

Very literal summary of my first TCF year.

TCF became the superior Terraria forum from the moment it was conceived. We were finally freed from the curse of Curse!

Heh.
Where do I start.
TCF.
The only community where I've felt...
Welcome.
It has the only people that seem to accept me.
This has possibly been one of the best and most interesting years of my life.
This has been possibly one of the only years where I haven't felt completely alone.

It's hard to really say. At least I discovered that even though hosting an art thread is fun, it's a big responsibility not meant for a forgetter/procrastinator.

I really enjoyed the Halloween contest back in October and look forward to participating in more contests. Namely, the newest contest about 1.3 and the TCF one year anniversary.

To a new year on TCF!

My favorite moment was when I made a palm wood home, brought my friends and showed em it, trapped the Wandering Merchant above the house, and watched his corpse slowly get mauled by a Zombie's "Godly Zombie Arm"

It's been a year of trying to figure out which forum skin I liked the most... damn, I still can't decide!

For me, TCF began many months prior. So many hours of often-frustrating work...and then we opened that day, it was like sending a child out into the world.

So very many cool things have occurred since then - for me, for Terraria, for the Community. Cannot wait to see what the future holds!

My fave memories....well, I'll have to give that some thought. There are so many good ones.

Off-hand, the Halloween contest and the @Pedguin streaming right up to 1.3 launch (we had like 22k+ in that Twitch room and Terraria was right behind the big boys on the Twitch top 5). I'll come up with some cool stories when I have some time - maybe some behind the scenes or "making of" stuff. ;)
Fun thing it actually is relevant. Cenx and Red have a baby they are going to send out into the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom