Official Your Year on TCF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined just a few months ago, and didn't post a lot originally. Made some random suggestions and stuff. The community here seems great (although I have no idea if anyone really knows me here).

Well, I joined two days late because I totally forgot about account migration. At first I was annoyed because it meant I lost everything on the way over from TO. But then I realized I hadn't actually lost that much...
There was no 'account migration', for anyone. All we provided was a way to reserve your TO user name for use here, for people that wanted that. No content was transferred unless members did it themselves, and everyone started off at zero with things like post/like counts and trophies.

There was no 'account migration', for anyone. All we provided was a way to reserve your TO user name for use here, for people that wanted that. No content was transferred unless members did it themselves, and everyone started off at zero with things like post/like counts and trophies.
I was fuzzy on the details. Thanks for the correction.

Haha, This past year was great. I remember being super hyped when terraria mobile got 1.2. Or when i first joined TCF back in the beginning of 2015. I remember having my main terraria character get deleted and falling into a bit of a depression. I also remember when i started helping people with their problems, and when i started to make art. A very recent, but fond memory was when i made my art thread, and getting all the positive feedback on my art. :happy: Looking forward to another great year

Lots. upon lots. of laughter, screenshots, funz, hype, and more. Even though i was gone from around february (I think) to july this year, it was really really fun :D

A year of Guinea piggin' and Guinea RIPin'.

Also, I had fun meeting new people having a laugh. It's been a great 365 days and I hope the next 365 days is even better :)

It's been a year of emotional rollercoasters for me, with its ups, downs and loop the loops.
But I don't think I'll ever have as nice a group of friends as I have met on here.
For that, I thank everyone, both for myself and others (that I hope don't mind said action).

Been here a few times but never had the chance to register until now! Really love this community and want to try to become part of it! Can't wait. :)

I have only been here for two months, yet I feel like my life has changed because of it. I have had a great time here with @Derunih, @WilliamD, @Redstonetam15, and many others. Thank you guys for a great experience, in forum games, waiting for @Leinfors to post, in RP land, in suggestion land, and in the story section with all you guys. Thank you for a wonderful year so far.

Been a fun year. Made lots of enemies, which is always a good indicator. "If someone hates you, you're doing something right."

Haven't played Terraria much this last year, not counting the week or two when 1.3 was actually new and I hadn't beaten the Very Definitive Final Boss enough times to build me a mansion made of Moon Lord drops.

Also, I'm glad this place has a section dedicated to art and writing that's not based in the game - the acknowledgement that people can like other things "more" and still be a member and have a place to share their crap artistic endeavors is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom