Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks great so far, I think it's good you decided to work a bit more on otherworld, the ocean biome is pretty interesting.

So i've seen people ask about all kinds of things, from the price, to minimum specs, etc., but i think nobody has made the most important question that can be made about any game ever yet:
Will it have borderless window mode?

Awesome, Also i love terraria and hope in otherworld will be some more PVP and official server wouldn't be bad too :p Keep the good work up guys! :)

I wonder if there will be any chance they'll put this thing on Steam Early Access.

No, we NEED to have Early Access. If someone at Re-Logic reads this, PLEASE consider giving us an Early Access version of Otherworld. It would allow the community to help provide insight on the game, among other things. If you decide yes, put it on Greenlight and you will definitley get greenlit for Steam Early Access.

I wonder if there will be any chance they'll put this thing on Steam Early Access.

No, we NEED to have Early Access. If someone at Re-Logic reads this, PLEASE consider giving us an Early Access version of Otherworld. It would allow the community to help provide insight on the game, among other things. If you decide yes, put it on Greenlight and you will definitley get greenlit for Steam Early Access.
It will not be released in Early Access. Here is an official word from Cenx...
We don't plan on ever releasing a game in Early Access. :)

We don't generally believe that EA is the way to go for the things we have in mind, and we are fortunate enough to have strong support from our community that makes self-funding the development for TOW without the need for EA money or anything like that possible. So, as always, our focus is a complete game for you guys - one that we would be proud to deliver and you will be excited to play. :)

We don't generally believe that EA is the way to go for the things we have in mind, and we are fortunate enough to have strong support from our community that makes self-funding the development for TOW without the need for EA money or anything like that possible. So, as always, our focus is a complete game for you guys - one that we would be proud to deliver and you will be excited to play. :)
As much as I have harped on you guys in the past, i can say that you folks have good integrity.

I really hope Terraria: Other World has a much much much larger world size than large in Terraria. You really just can't satisfy my urge to explore.

I really hope Terraria: Other World has a much much much larger world size than large in Terraria. You really just can't satisfy my urge to explore.
they have shown a screenshot of a world generation screen with an "extra large" option. If that's still in the game or if it's been removed, though, i don't know

is this mode of the game hardmode considering its a super shark not just and average shark.(also great job this game looks amazing cant wait for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom