Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ocean biome looks awesome!
Super sharks? How "Super" are they? If they can fly, they will be better than Flying Fish

не могу дождаться новой версии террарии. руки чешутся уже, хочется купить играть и по играть

So, i've noticed a few things...
1. That kettle to the bottom right of the image appears on another screenshot, showing the building possibilities of the game
TOW_pa41.png

Here. So i'm not sure if that's from world generation or man-made, but anvils were placed on underground abandoned houses in terraria, so i guess it's possible it's natural

2. The keys the players are collecting, people have pointed out that they seem to be fairly common, there being multiple ones in the screen at once... I've noticed on other sceenshots that there seems to be multiple different types os keys, seemingly biome-specific
tow_pa47_1024.png
CoreBiome01.png

So it seems they're involved in something interesting...
*EDIT
Also, on another screenshot...
chars_zoom_alt1.png

NECKS!! WE HAVE NECKS NOW!! that's handy...

Last edited:
Is this a new game or an old one? either way this looks amazing, I cant wait to charge into a new world and face all the madness ahead!

Is this a new game or an old one? either way this looks amazing, I cant wait to charge into a new world and face all the madness ahead!
This is a different, new, upcoming game, yes. Stay tuned. :)
But seriously, can't there be a better name than "Super Shark"?
This is all alpha/early development stage, including mob names. I for one want to see a Goblin Shark in my Terraria universe.

I'm crossing my fingers for this to come out after my exams season ends... 'cause after it does, mushrooms will grow on my feet and spiders will make webs on my body, 'cause i'm not moving. that's healthy, right?

I'm crossing my fingers for this to come out after my exams season ends... 'cause after it does, mushrooms will grow on my feet and spiders will make webs on my body, 'cause i'm not moving. that's healthy, right?
You will be healthy if the keep mushrooms in the health and regeneration potion recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom