Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like where this is going. Gameplay levelling based on doing one particular skill until you upgrade? I'm in. Block based sandbox? I'm in. Fully fleshed out NPCs? I'm in. Uses platforming, TD and the like as some other mechanics? I'm in. I just hope that character customisation still has technicolour skin. Playing as a human gets boring after a while.

I also want to know why there are 'Super Sharks' in Early game! The player is obviously early in the game, with 20 mana, less than 200 hp, and comerades dealing less than 30 damage. Why are there "Super Sharks"? Where are the normal sharks? Maybe they're found just anywhere, and "Super Sharks" are only in the ocean.

Also, in the Top-Right, between the hammock and crafting bench, what are those blue dots? I have no theories for this one; I'm just confused :mad:
Very good analysis! I think that they are not in Early game because the weapon Mrs. Ocean is using has 930 ammunition. I can't imagine that you would have so much explosives availiable in Early game... I think we would need to define "Early game" to talk about, but imo it should be at least Early Mid game.
These blue dots are probably the popped air bubbles indicating the remaining time before the "suffocation" debuff occurs.

I am hoping that this comes out earlier than the updates for console and mobile. On my Kindle Fire HDX, Terraria keeps suddenly deleting my character. The first time it happened, i wanted to throw something out the window. So, I cannot play Terraria anymore until they fix this bug.;( So I hope that Terraria: Otherworld comes out a bit early in 2017...

why do so many people ask if it will be free

why would it be free

Because when you buy a car you Always get next years model free...
Your phone gets upgraded 'free' every few months...

Actually, even in jest, I can't think of anything else.

I think that as Relogic release the updates for Terraria free they expect Otherworld for free. Thinking it's just an update and not a whole new product.

I've heard of Red going to work on Terraria 1.3.5 for the time being. If he is I feel it will probably impede the progress of Otherworld, and I seriously hope he isn't the main developer for it if this is the case.

I've heard of Red going to work on Terraria 1.3.5 for the time being. If he is I feel it will probably impede the progress of Otherworld, and I seriously hope he isn't the main developer for it if this is the case.
I hope we can get otherworld sometime 2017...
Terraria 1.3.5 would be pretty good though. The more stuff they can practice in old style Terraria the better otherworld will be right?
Which will come first; KH3, HL3 or T:OW?
A very good question!

I hope we can get otherworld sometime 2017...
Terraria 1.3.5 would be pretty good though. The more stuff they can practice in old style Terraria the better otherworld will be right?
Which will come first; KH3, HL3 or T:OW?
A very good question!

Might get some news one day.

Where did you here that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom