Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody hear anything about TOW? Possible release dares? A spoiler released in December (Or even January)? Anything? I'm looking for anything to be hyped about but I'm kind of coming out empty.

I'm so happy about how this game progrides in every spoiler,T:OW will be a game so innovator,thanks by your awesome company,but I have a question:If this game haves a new engine,obviostly supports more liquids,so there will be more liquids like acid

But I'm worried about 1 thing:the items in most screenshots are in terraria,so this game appears to be terraria whit new graphics,storyline and level up system:(
If that's all it is, then 505 should add more items, and better everything, like, make a boss after moon lord or something.

If that's all it is, then 505 should add more items, and better everything, like, make a boss after moon lord or something.

I bet those things will be on there. Or more like, they will add more bosses, like they've been doing in Terraria. Also, based on some small evidence (AKA screenshots), I would assume the bosses are similar but not the same.
[doublepost=1485307656,1485307248][/doublepost]
Anybody hear anything about TOW? Possible release dares? A spoiler released in December (Or even January)? Anything? I'm looking for anything to be hyped about but I'm kind of coming out empty.

Nuh-uh, no. Some evidence suggests the summer of 2017. Have faith... and for now, there's always the original Terraria to play. They've been updating Terraria with huge updates to keep fans satisfied, which shows just how much these people value us as players. Simply put, the developers are amazing :)

Pixel Privateers and Terraria Otherworld
I am looking forward to both:passionate:
By the way, which one is going to be sold first?

I bet those things will be on there. Or more like, they will add more bosses, like they've been doing in Terraria. Also, based on some small evidence (AKA screenshots), I would assume the bosses are similar but not the same.
[doublepost=1485307656,1485307248][/doublepost]

Nuh-uh, no. Some evidence suggests the summer of 2017. Have faith... and for now, there's always the original Terraria to play. They've been updating Terraria with huge updates to keep fans satisfied, which shows just how much these people value us as players. Simply put, the developers are amazing :)
I know. Just look at 1.3 and 1.3.4. Good stuff!

I wonder if T:OW will have naturally spawning Sharknados...that was always my favorite part of Duke Fishron.

"You're going to need a bigger boat"

no no no, YOU'RE going to need a bigger marketing team lol.

Drop some news already.

Would be nice to really hear some news now. I've been waiting for so long since the last update came from you guys. Probably 3-4 months. Don't announce the game if you don't tell us more about it.

Would be nice to really hear some news now. I've been waiting for so long since the last update came from you guys. Probably 3-4 months. Don't announce the game if you don't tell us more about it.
I think it has been 5 :sigh:They mentioned posting a spoiler soon on the 20,000,000 thread though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom