You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very, very dissapointing sadly that we couldn't get support on other controllers, was really happy to see "update" on google play store, when will the other controllers be supported? I have a trust gxt 590 bosi controller, and when i connected my controller the 4 buttons displayd as 1, 2, 3 and then if i recall the last one was empty, but if i dont have my controller connected the controlls appear in controller section as y, b, x and a

Sooo.... What's the possibility we can rearrange PC's UI as we see fit?

(example: Place hotbar along the bottom middle instead of top left)

where is this update?

Apparently, still at Google... we are not sure what the hold up on release is.

Very, very dissapointing sadly that we couldn't get support on other controllers, was really happy to see "update" on google play store, when will the other controllers be supported? I have a trust gxt 590 bosi controller, and when i connected my controller the 4 buttons displayd as 1, 2, 3 and then if i recall the last one was empty, but if i dont have my controller connected the controlls appear in controller section as y, b, x and a

See page one: You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

*was probably the only one that sang along the topic title*

I did when I wrote it. ;)

Do only Xbox and PS4 Bluetooth controllers work? Cause I'm using a Razer Raiju Mobile Bluetooth which is a third party controller. Does Terraria Mobile not support Third Party Controllers?

I dont know if this is the right place but theres an issue where servers and single player worlds randomly boot non hosting players and crashes periodically for lower end android users as well as high end users. Also random lag spikes and lots of general lag in certain world sizes like large and medium.

I dont know if this is the right place but theres an issue where servers and single player worlds randomly boot non hosting players and crashes periodically for lower end android users as well as high end users. Also random lag spikes and lots of general lag in certain world sizes like large and medium.
This happens to me also, and sometimes my progress is lost.
Also another thing that happened to me is some characters and worlds disappeared, and the progress of the other players were hone

This is on another level. As the server crashes, it doesnt save your tile set but it saves the hosts tile set, making it possible to duplicate previously mined ores to reappear to you but not the owner. And you can still get the duplicated ore as normal.

What did the post controller support update do that arrived at the moment?
Did it remove controller sipport because when i connected my controller to the game then it showed me that my controller wasn't connected at all

What did the post controller support update do that arrived at the moment?
Did it remove controller sipport because when i connected my controller to the game then it showed me that my controller wasn't connected at all
The same happens in my case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom