You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys probably know but IPEGA PG-9087s, doesn't work, i mean the L1 button, goes up in the hotbar upon click and goes down then its release and thats it... lol... Also exact same behaviour for the Stadia controller connected using the usb-c port (pixel 3a). I would love do more tests if u guys want to. Just gimme a shout.

No, i think this is more important, we have to build comfort of you want to play this game

And also why we should follow PC's update rules....?

My Ipega Pg - 9099 is not working :(
it starts fine and doesnt crash but buttons and joysticks are not working, only the L2, R2 that switches to weapon and torch. Please i been waiting for this update for too long then it doesnt support my gamepad (ಥ﹏ಥ)(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

You guys probably know but IPEGA PG-9087s, doesn't work, i mean the L1 button, goes up in the hotbar upon click and goes down then its release and thats it... lol... Also exact same behaviour for the Stadia controller connected using the usb-c port (pixel 3a). I would love do more tests if u guys want to. Just gimme a shout.

My Ipega Pg - 9099 is not working :(
it starts fine and doesnt crash but buttons and joysticks are not working, only the L2, R2 that switches to weapon and torch. Please i been waiting for this update for too long then it doesnt support my gamepad (ಥ﹏ಥ)(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Check out the note at the bottom of the OP on this thread - known concern, fixes hopefully coming soon.

Mobile Terraria doesn't work on my Dualshock 4 ps4 controller. I connect it to my phone and am able to go to Terraria but I the buttons are completely messed up like when you press something like square it is select when that is normally x and there is no jump button and you cannot play the game like that. I can't rebind the buttons either ( I know where the menu to rebind is, I just can't actually rebind the controls). Please help, is there an update to fix or is it device I am using Samsung Galaxy A3.

Mobile Terraria doesn't work on my Dualshock 4 ps4 controller. I connect it to my phone and am able to go to Terraria but I the buttons are completely messed up like when you press something like square it is select when that is normally x and there is no jump button and you cannot play the game like that. I can't rebind the buttons either ( I know where the menu to rebind is, I just can't actually rebind the controls). Please help, is there an update to fix or is it device I am using Samsung Galaxy A3.

Android version and is the Dualshock a V1 or V2?

Android version 6.0.1

Android 9.0+ should not have these issues. If you are stuck at 6, then best I can offer for now is to wait for a potential fix alongside the unsupported gamepad fix.

Pretty sure you need a v2

What device?
It's quite an old device, a Samsung J1, but it also happens on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S.
I understand if there's no fix though XD
I'm getting a new phone soon, so if it works on that, no harm done :p

The unsupported gamepad fix that DR is working on, targeted for late April, should hopefully fix your situations. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.
It's

So, i created this account just to understand that controller problem...
Lemme see if I get it...until the end of april, Terraria will have support for the Ipega platform, right? I got a Ipega 9078 and was planning to buy Terraria on Playstore,when a friend told me that it wasnt compatible with the new update(1.3.0.7.8.1)... I just wanted to be sure, I pretend to buy it only if it get Ipega support(well...i bought the controller just for Terraria...)
My phone is an Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Android 8, my controller is an Ipega 9078

Lemme see if I get it...until the end of april, Terraria will have support for the Ipega platform, right? I got a Ipega 9078 and was planning to buy Terraria on Playstore,when a friend told me that it wasnt compatible with the new update(1.3.0.7.8.1)... I just wanted to be sure, I pretend to buy it only if it get Ipega support(well...i bought the controller just for Terraria...)
My phone is an Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Android 8, my controller is an Ipega 9078
Loki said:
  • We will then be adding a new UI that will get around this and allow people affected by the above to do some quick setup to be able to use their gamepad.
    • This will take a good bit longer, should be by the end of the month at worst.
    • We will endeavor to get this done as soon as we can, though.
This includes Ipega gamepads.

Also, Welcome to the forum. :)

That is the plan. That work is still ongoing, so if you want to wait to see, you can... but that is the plan at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom