Video You've Probably Seen One of my Videos

Have you ever seen one of my videos?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicHobbit21

Terrarian
If you've ever seen a YouTube video about the noobiest things to do in Terraria, or the best weapons in Terraria, or even a guide to a biome in Terraria, it was most likely made by me. My YouTube channel was called EpicHobbit21, and I made exactly those types of videos (they usually got over 100,000 views each). My channel did well, and I reached almost 12,000 subscribers. However, it was terminated one day for an unknown reason.
However, I've decided to start a new channel called StoneHobbit21 (https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneHobbit21). I just recently uploaded three videos to the channel, and I will continue to upload weekly videos about Terraria as well as monthly rants on subjects that matter to me. My videos are all around a minute in length, so I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to glance at one of them. Thanks so much guys, and hopefully I will get my channel back up to what it used to be.

-StoneHobbit21

Youtube hates love, Youtube hates life.

On a more serious note, unknown terminate was probably from/for a few reasons:

1: Copyright.
2: Hax0rs.
3: Google has managed to invent the Cyberman, and your life is currently endangered.
4: @Omnir did it.

well to be honest about 1 year ago i was subscribed to your channel if i remember correctly you had like 100 subs and it was a very small channel but seeing how much its grown i think ill check:naughty: it out again

well to be honest about 1 year ago i was subscribed to your channel if i remember correctly you had like 100 subs and it was a very small channel but seeing how much its grown i think ill check:naughty: it out again
Thank you so much Baluffalo! Btw love the name :)

If you wish to advertise your channel, please do so in your signature, on your profile, or here.

If you wish to post your Terraria videos, please do so here.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom