Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LegoTerrarian

Terrarian
People Helping with Sprites:
ArmyFrog(Made MOST Yoyo Sprites So Far, Big Thanks!!)
Charon
SpaceMonkey164

Currently On Update: 0.0.3.3

Thanks to all the people who are helping and who will be helping!

And I also made a Cookie Yoyo For Happy Days!
(Who is playing with my mod in his new Modded Playthrough!)

ADDED: DAMAGE and RECIPES!!

So far iv'e coded 21 Yoyos:

Pre-Hardmode:

LivingwoodYoyo.png
Livingwood Yoyo
CopperYoyo.png
Copper Yoyo
IronYoyo.png
Iron Yoyo
SilverYoyo.png
Silver Yoyo
GoldYoyo.png
Gold Yoyo
MeteoriteYoyo.png
Meteorite Yoyo
ObsidianYoyo.png
Obsidian Yoyo
HellstoneYoyo.png
Hell-stone Yoyo
Alt Ores:
TinYoyo.png
Tin Yoyo
LeadYoyo.png
Lead Yoyo
TungstenYoyo.png
Tungsten Yoyo
PlatinumYoyo.png
Platinum Yoyo

Hardmode:

CobaltYoyo.png
Cobalt Yoyo
MythrilYoyo.png
Mythril Yoyo
AdamantiteYoyo.png
Adamantite Yoyo
ChlorophyteYoyo.png
Chlorophyte Yoyo
Turtle Yoyo (Comming Soon)
LuminiteYoyo.png
Luminite Yoyo
Alt Ores:
PalladiumYoyo.png
Palladium Yoyo
OrichalcumYoyo.png
Orichalcum Yoyo
TitaniumYoyo.png
Titanium Yoyo

These one(s) Are my ideas:
Infinium Yoyo

Now on the Mod Browser!

-LT (LegoTerrarian)

Attachments

• Imported piskel (25).png
    Imported piskel (25).png
    654 bytes · Views: 2,902
Last edited:
I was looking for a Yoyo mod ever since I started using mods. I'm so glad I checked the tModLoader mod browser today. I'll start a Yoyo expert playthrough once you update the yoyos damage from 6 damage(and mybe the length of the strings depending on the tier of the yoyo).

Some ideas(you don't have to take 'em into consideration if you don't want to): Slime Yoyo and Pinky Yoyo(made with Pink Gel from Pinky). Maybe the recipes of the yoyos could be 10x "the item it's made of" + 20x cobwebs(just a placeholder until you decide on the materials you want them to require).

I was looking for a Yoyo mod ever since I started using mods. I'm so glad I checked the tModLoader mod browser today. I'll start a Yoyo expert playthrough once you update the yoyos damage from 6 damage(and mybe the length of the strings depending on the tier of the yoyo).

Some ideas(you don't have to take 'em into consideration if you don't want to): Slime Yoyo and Pinky Yoyo(made with Pink Gel from Pinky). Maybe the recipes of the yoyos could be 10x "the item it's made of" + 20x cobwebs(just a placeholder until you decide on the materials you want them to require).
Sure, I can add those idea's, the ingots/bars could go up the more rare the ore is?

Hardmode yoyos are rather plain, maybe a resprite should be done. Meteor could also use a resprite, more of a problem with the outline than anything.

Made by Army Frog? FROG YOYO CONFIRMED!
A frog yoyo might actually be pretty interesting.
Oh good lord...A frog yoyo WOULD be interesting, although I would not want to know how you would craft it. Also, It's spelled ArmyFrog. No spaces. It's an OCD thing.
Hardmode yoyos are rather plain, maybe a resprite should be done. Meteor could also use a resprite, more of a problem with the outline than anything.
The hardmode yoyos follow the theme that their tools follow. Cobalt is blue, mythril has signs of teal, blue, and green, adamantite has red with I light pink outline.
The meteor yoyo does look a bit odd. I'll tweak it.

I may have meant to say an Army Frog... Maybe made with jungle items?

By plain, I mean that they appear to be just reshading the Copper through Gold yoyo's.

I may have meant to say an Army Frog... Maybe made with jungle items?

By plain, I mean that they appear to be just reshading the Copper through Gold yoyo's.
999 frogs, infinite speed range time and summons the Illuminati that instantly kills you and explodes your computer.......cause ArmyFrog. (ok, WTF did I just say?)

as for the yoyos, I am reworking mythril and cobalt...

999 frogs, infinite speed range time and summons the Illuminati that instantly kills you and explodes your computer.......cause ArmyFrog. (ok, WTF did I just say?)

as for the yoyos, I am reworking mythril and cobalt...
Hmm the frog Yoyo, i mean i could add items for people that helped...

This is pretty impressive! Yoyos are a really fun part of the game, great to see them being expanded.
If you want any extra sprites or anything hmu I can do some stufff with sprites and code

Back
Top Bottom