tModLoader Yoyo-Expansion

Will The Yoyos Be Coming?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Try putting the Yoyo in your hotbar first. It should help :)

I did exactly that. Tried it with/without auto pause. I tried using it with a closed inventory in my hot bar. It is still doing the same thing :(
I really wanted to play with these yoyo's and to display them.

umm im i suppose to be able to make th infinium yoyo with dirt and wood? :X

Attachments

• 2016-07-04.png
    2016-07-04.png
    241.3 KB · Views: 187
This and the Yo-yo Overload mod could make a Yo-yo only playthrough quite interesting. Do the yo-yos have any effects or are they just straight damage upgrades?

The sprites are quite good btw.

This and the Yo-yo Overload mod could make a Yo-yo only playthrough quite interesting. Do the yo-yos have any effects or are they just straight damage upgrades?

The sprites are quite good btw.
Thanks!

ok, I have a little worry here, why is this turtle yoyo using the ichor sprite? I can easily make a sprite for that.

You should add yo-yos that drop from certain mobs. The mod is honestly rather bland by the fact that the only thing added are yo-yos made with bars.
Although, keep up the good work.

Hey Lego, do you know by any chance how to increase the range of yoyos ? I'am trying to do a hardmode yoyo with an long range, but I don't know how to change the range.
Any help would be really apreacieted.
Also, really cool mod !

Hey Lego, do you know by any chance how to increase the range of yoyos ? I'am trying to do a hardmode yoyo with an long range, but I don't know how to change the range.
Any help would be really apreacieted.
Also, really cool mod !

I second this.

are all the yoyos "normal" as in they just do dmg?
I do believe so. There are two yoyos that I've sprited (one of which is being used as the turtle yoyo) called the Demon Eye and the Ambrosia. These yoyos would inflict the cursed inferno and Ichor debuffs respectively, however these are not implemented

isn't there another mod which is similar to this? I'm not saying your copying it, but just to let you know. Good mod by the way.

Back
Top Bottom