tModLoader Yoyos 2.0

Do you like the mod? (Leave suggestion critiques ideas etc)

• A lot

Votes: 35 38.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 35 38.5%
  • It's OK

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • It's better than nothing

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
He guys now that the mod is going to reach 20k downloads I was thinking on doing something special for the 25k milestone and wanted to ask you guys for ideas for this.

Many mods add new yoyos so try to keep suggestions related to stuff that would enhance the experience of using yoyos like accessories or potions or something similar.

Is this mod dead?

Please dont ask it like that. Like I said before there has been no update because I have the GoG version and the tmodloader for GoG has not been updated. The mod jeckel who does that version hasn't been active. Try asking the devs of tmodloader like chiken bones or blue what's going to happen with the gog version of TML.

Can't anybody, for example, family share you a Steam account with Terraria on it so you can mod on the Steam version of the tModLoader?
I don't wanna look harsh, it's that I just really like this mod and can't wait to play

Can't anybody, for example, family share you a Steam account with Terraria on it so you can mod on the Steam version of the tModLoader?
I don't wanna look harsh, it's that I just really like this mod and can't wait to play

I might be able to send it to a friend to compile it for me and you can download it and manually install it but it's not going to be available on tmodloader. Is that ok for u?

Here's a tip for balance: make code 1 not drop from ice slimes, and simplify the grand master ninja gear to be made from the master ninja gear and the yoyo bag, and make it have all the ingredient effects. also make only some pre-hardmode yoyos shoot projectiles or it will be overpowered. other than that, it looks like a great mod!

so i got a stupid question does this mod affect the artery and if so what does it change
This mod affects all vanilla yoyos but Wood Yoyo and Terrarian (yoyos original from the game not from other mods) and adds to them projectiles and/or buffs to yourself and/or debuffs to enemies hit by the yoyo. Exactly what each yoyo does is up to you to discover. More information can be found on the original post inside content spoiler.

This mod affects all vanilla yoyos but Wood Yoyo and Terrarian (yoyos original from the game not from other mods) and adds to them projectiles and/or buffs to yourself and/or debuffs to enemies hit by the yoyo. Exactly what each yoyo does is up to you to discover. More information can be found on the original post inside content spoiler.
ok so i will download the mod and see if can figure out what the change to the artery is

Why not make the Grand Master Ninja Gear crafted using a Yo-Yo bag, Master Ninja Gear and 250 shurikens?

@TL1882 Because The Grand Master Ninja Gear does not give you the added effects of a Yo-Yo bag + Master Ninja Gear that would be a straight up upgrade and make it more powerful. It has some of the effects of the ninja gear and some of the effects of the yoyo bag + dmg the description of what it does is on the content spoiler on the first page.

Back
Top Bottom