tModLoader Yoyos 2.0

Do you like the mod? (Leave suggestion critiques ideas etc)

• A lot

Votes: 35 38.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 35 38.5%
  • It's OK

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • It's better than nothing

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
~ * Read my last post and leave your Suggestions * ~

Yoyos 2.0 Mod

View attachment 157110

This mod adds projectiles and crazy effects to VANILLA yoyos to make them more fun to play with.

It also adds View attachment 157112 Grand Master Ninja Gear Accessory View attachment 157113 and More

(Check Below)

Content:
All yoyos but Wood Yoyo and Terrarian have projectiles or effects. Collect them and find out what they do.

Some Examples are Red's Yoyo shoots Death Sickle's Projectiles and The Eye of Cthulhu Shoots small homing Eye of Cthulhus.

Code_1.png
Code 1 has a chance to drop before Hardmode when you kill Ice Slimes or Eskimo Zombies

Code_2.png
Code 2 has a chance to drop when you kill any Mech Boss

Rally.png
Rally has a chance to drop when you kill Medusas or Hoplites

Format_C.png
Format C has a chance to drop when you kill The Wall of Flesh

Gradient.png
Gradient can be crafted with 3 Spelunker Potions + 5 Gold Dust + Wooden Yoyo @ any anvil

Red%27s_Throw.png
Red's YoYo can be crafted with 100 Soul of Might+ 10 Soul of Night + 10 Gold Dust + Wooden Yoyo @ any anvil

Valkyrie_Yoyo.png
Valkyrie YoYo can be crafted with 100 Soul of Sight + 10 Soul of Flight + 10 feathers + Wooden Yoyo @ any anvil

View attachment 154429 Grand Master Ninja Gear can be crafted with Yoyo Glove + White String + Tabi + Black Belt + 250 Shuriken. It gives the combined effects of the accessory materials +15% throw dmg @ Tinkerer's Workshop

Thanks to: @jopojelly, @GabeHasWon, and the guys that helped me with the mod on discord.

BIG THANKS to @leqesai ai for the gifted terraria steam version which allows to keep the mods updated.

How to install:

Download from mod browser or if you have downloaded it from the attachment below unzip the tmod file

put it inside the Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods

open tmodloader terraria and enable the mod on the mods menu.

Remember to press the reload mods button and enjoy.

Changelog:
v1.1.0 Adjusted behavior and balanced stats for Cascade, Yelets & Hel-Fire
v1.0.1 Changed behavior of Code 2 Yoyo to balance it's damage potential.
v1.0 Release

DOWNLOAD BELOW OR IN MOD BROWSER
@Roxxz I'm pretty sure tml 0.11 updates gog tmodloader

Back
Top Bottom