PS4 Yoyos are invisible with Glove/Bag

It's pretty obnoxious. Been looking around and no one has said anything about it, and everyone i have asked haven't tried it yet so can't confirm if it's just my game. Yoyos and the counterweights that spawn after hitting enemies are invisible, they're still there and do damage but are completely invisible.

It's pretty obnoxious. Been looking around and no one has said anything about it, and everyone i have asked haven't tried it yet so can't confirm if it's just my game. Yoyos and the counterweights that spawn after hitting enemies are invisible, they're still there and do damage but are completely invisible.
happened to me, too - close the game fully - restart it from the dashboard. fixed it for me.
Hi @DonnieTheZombie snd @X X X Ben X X X, if you have a moment I’d recommend sending your info straight to the developers here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Your info may be able to help them track down the cause of the invisible yo-yo bug. Include as much detail as possible, does it happen every time, on legacy worlds, with certain accessories equipped, etc.

Back
Top Bottom